What's new

Help Facebook Messenger Integration for capstone

Strawberry_

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Guys can someone help me. may gagawin kasi kami na system which kailangan ng integration ng facebook messenger api para doon nalang mag chat yong secretary sa websystem mismo. bali yon i know na rin kung pano kunin yong data from the said api. tho some features nya is naka disable and need daw muna i verify yong business page to fully use yong iba pa like sa profile image, di ko sya ma fetch need daw yon ma verify. any solution or recommendation?

Hi there! Integrating the Facebook Messenger API into your web system sounds like an interesting project. Regarding the disabled features and the need for verification of your business page, let me offer some solutions and recommendations:

1. Verify your business page: To regain access to the disabled features, you'll need to verify your business page with Facebook. Follow Facebook's guidelines and requirements for verifying your page. This usually involves providing documentation or completing specific steps to verify your business.

2. Fetching profile image: If you're unable to fetch the profile image due to verification requirements, you can consider using the default avatar or placeholder image until the page is verified. Alternatively, you could allow users to manually upload their profile image from their device if fetching from Facebook is not possible.

3. Alternative solutions: If you're still facing issues with the Facebook Messenger API, you could explore alternative messaging APIs or platforms that offer similar functionality. Some popular options include Twilio, WhatsApp Business API, or even building a custom chat system using frameworks like Socket.IO or Firebase Realtime Database.

Remember to review the Facebook Messenger API documentation thoroughly for any additional requirements or limitations specific to your project.