What's new

Closed Creepier than train to busan

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiestein

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I remembered when I was still working before I suffered from mild stroke, I watched a video on fb regarding a satanic ritual done on an inauguration of a train tunnel somewhere in Switzerland. I watched it again and it still scares me. It made me realize that the world is really about to end. Well, I've always known because the 7th zeal has been opened way back on the 1st World War and we're in the ends of times or the last days; and we're just waiting for the Judgment Day.

Warning: Before you watch this, make sure you have unwavering faith in God and Jesus Christ.

Anyway, here is the link to the video:

I intended to share this video to make everyone aware that God's Works are happening according to His plan and unbelievers would always disobey and contradict Him in any way they can but remember this
"If this plan or action is of men... it will fail and be destroyed; but if it is of God.. you will not be able to stop them..." Acts 5:38-39 Amplified Bible 2015

Its not even creepier than i thought it was, its some kind of a dancing show to me:):):)
It's creepier because it's not a fiction or movie, it's real although some find it a form of art or entertainment. It's a complete mockery to God in any way you look at it

Last edited by a moderator:
mas matakot ka sa japan dahil 82million dun ay agnostic haha kakatawa nga tong palabas na to kala ko si bigbird ng sesame street
Tingin ko mas tolerable pa mga atheist or agnostic kasi wala naman silang pinapakitang paglapastangan sa Diyos (although meron). Ito kasi satanic or paganic yung presentation nila. Pero mas nakakatakot yung mga terrorist na dahil sa udyok ng kakaibang paniniwala ay sasaktan ang kapwa at sisirain ang bayang pinananggalingan. Iba na kasi kapag totohanan na

Last edited:
Tingin ko mas tolerable pa mga atheist or agnostic kasi wala naman silang pinapakitang paglapastangan sa Diyos (although meron). Ito kasi satanic or paganic yung presentation nila. Pero mas nakakatakot yung mga terrorist na dahil sa udyok ng kakaibang paniniwala ay sasaktan ang kapwa at sisirain ang bayang pinanggalingan. Iba na kasi kapag totoohanan na
True, doing something barbaric believing na they are serving to their deity. The end is near indeed.

maliligtas ka ng tamang religion hinde iyong maling religion btw dame agnostic dito
Oo naman tiyak yun although wag na natin idiscuss dito about religion kasi marami ang magsasabi na di nila kailangan ng religion. Basta kung nasa Bibliya lahat ng sinasampalatayanan mo at hindi sala-salabat yung aral at patuloy ang pag-iral nito sa buong mundo, okay yun. Sabi ko nga sa comment ko sa isang thread, hindi dito ang tamang venue para mag-evangelize. Thanks sa comments.

opo di sapat iyong naniniwala ka lang sa dios utos kasi magsimba eh di pwede yung aasa ka lang sa paniniwala lang sa dios kaya nga nabuo iyong igle** eh

Status
Not open for further replies.