What's new

Closed Common Misconceptions about Humanity before Technology Era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very moment that human realizes on how to capitalize trade, that signals that we are bound na magsamantala at mapagsamatalahan. You think the world is being run by politicans? No, it is being run by the bankers.
Hala? Nakikisali ka nnmn? Let the grown ups talk koya.

Look at Ancient Egypt. Many have said that we can replicate it using our technology today BUT NO! Walang makagaya. Hindi natin maulit. Mas madami din silang accomplishments unlike us.
Kung tutuusin kaya naman, sinasabi lang nila na di magaya kasi pinalalabas nila na yung tinatawag nila na alien ang gumawa nito para paniwalain tayo na totoong nageexist ang mga ito, para na rin maniwala tayo sa outer space at iba pang planeta na hindi naman totoo, its a part of the biggest deception..
Up until now walang cure sa mga sakit like cancer and aids..... na Hindi nmn pumapatay sa maraming Tao noon unlike now.
Meron pero hindi nila inilalabas ito kasi sila din ang gumawa ng mga sakit na yan, its a part of depopulation..

hmm if you know what I mean.. 🤔

Kung tutuusin kaya naman, sinasabi lang nila na di magaya kasi pinalalabas nila na yung tinatawag nila na alien ang gumawa nito para paniwalain tayo na totoong nageexist ang mga ito, para na rin maniwala tayo sa outer space at iba pang planeta na hindi naman totoo, its a part of the biggest deception..

Meron pero hindi nila inilalabas ito kasi sila din ang gumawa ng mga sakit na yan, its a part of depopulation..

hmm if you know what I mean.. 🤔
Parang ung usap-usapan na may underground group na balak talagang siraon ang mundo.

Here is my thought: Ancient people are way wiser than modern people. On the other hand, modern people are way more intelligent than ancient people. We have answers to some questions about how nature works which is very alien and magical to ancients but the ancients have answers to some questions about why we are here and why we thrive to go beyond our limits. Ancient people are not stupid and have their own sophistication, and so are we.

Here is my thought: Ancient people are way wiser than modern people. On the other hand, modern people are way more intelligent than ancient people. We have answers to some questions about how nature works which is very alien and magical to ancients but the ancients have answers to some questions about why we are here and why we thrive to go beyond our limits. Ancient people are not stupid and have their own sophistication, and so are we.
May point. Tho may nagsasabi na ang average IQ daw nila ay nasa 300+ unlike us na 120+.

I'm suspecting na they need more IQ to survive kaya ganun.

Status
Not open for further replies.