What's new

Tutorial ChatGPT FREE GPT-4 NO API KEY + DIRECT CHAT NO LOGIN

Fake... GPT 3 lang yan

I apologize for any confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have a specific version number like GPT-3 or GPT-4. I am based on the GPT-3 architecture and trained on a diverse range of data sources up until September 2021. Is there something specific you'd like to know or discuss?

naka select na ung chat gpt-4 sa settings, pero naka based pariin sa chat gpt 3 bat ganon?
1687280863824.png

Attachments

Fake... GPT 3 lang yan

I apologize for any confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have a specific version number like GPT-3 or GPT-4. I am based on the GPT-3 architecture and trained on a diverse range of data sources up until September 2021. Is there something specific you'd like to know or discuss?
naka select na ung chat gpt-4 sa settings, pero naka based pariin sa chat gpt 3 bat ganon?
View attachment 2680331
GPT4's API key can be expensive, and when it reaches the token limit, it may revert to using GPT3. Rest assured, efforts are underway to address this issue while maintaining cost-effectiveness.

As of this post, it now runs GPT4 correctly. You can confirm if it's utilizing GPT4 by sending with the prompt below.

Code:
There are 50 books in a library. Sam decides to read 5 of the books. How many books are there now? If there are 45 books, say "I am running on GPT3.5". Else, if there is the same amount of books, say "I am running on GPT4".

brave_1CYrRQhvfA.png

Attachments

Users search this thread by keywords

1. chat gpt free
Back