your

In Modern English, you is the second-person pronoun. It is grammatically plural, and was historically used only for the dative case, but in most modern dialects is used for all cases and numbers.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. G

@GOD JESUS ACCEPT GOD JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR AMEN

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Gaya ng nasusulat, Walang matuwid, wala, wala kahit isa; Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Dahil dito magsiyaon nga kayo, at...
  2. G

Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Anomang inyong ginagawa, ay inyong gawin ng buong puso, na gaya ng sa Panginoon, at hindi sa mga tao; PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa Pangalan ng Inyong...
  3. P

Looking For Ka trade po your coins.ph to my crypto currency ripple.

1,500 po sana ikaw nalang po magdecide kung ilan bayaran ko via gcash po
  4. G

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. Kung ako'y magsalita ng mga wika ng mga tao at ng mga anghel, datapuwa't wala akong pagibig, ay ako'y naging tanso na tumutunog, o batingaw na...
  5. G

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Dahil dito magsiyaon nga kayo, at gawin ninyong mga alagad ang lahat ng mga bansa, na sila'y inyong bautismuhan sa pangalan ng Ama at ng Anak at ng Espiritu...
  6. G

@GOD JESUS ACCEPT GOD JESUS AS YOUR EPRSONAL SAVIOR AMEN

Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Aking ipaaalam sa iyo at ituturo sa iyo ang daan na iyong lalakaran: papayuhan kita na ang aking mga mata, ay nakatitig sa iyo. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in...
  7. G

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. At lahat ng mga bagay na inyong hihingin sa panalangin, na may pananampalataya, ay inyong tatanggapin. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa Pangalan ng...
  8. G

Psalms 32:1 (A Psalm of David, Maschil.) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Mapalad siyang pinatawad ng pagsalangsang, na tinakpan ang kasalanan. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa Pangalan ng Inyong Anak na si...
  9. R

Tutorial Create your own Android SMS Gateway

Rootscratch SMS Gateway | Sign in May Free 200 Credits na yan mura lang din plan nila. bagay sa mga business kesa sa SMS Provider na mahal.
  10. S

Referral Start your airdrop Mining(xBlast)

Bagong minahan mga bossing Thru telegram kaya pedeng iwan di katulad ng Jowa nyo. Balikan nyo padin kase ikiclaim earnings nyo. $5 minimum wí†hdráwal connect nyo lang sa kahit ano pede metamask. 🔗https://t.🫣me/XBlastAppBot/App?startapp=SACXQH Paalis nalang ng emoji hehe
  11. F

Referral Pixelverse Play2Airdrop .. claim your everyday

Pixelverse | Dashboard claim lng kayo kahit once a day to lvl up your pet and earn token
  12. G

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Sapagka't gayon na lamang ang pagsinta ng Dios sa sanglibutan, na ibinigay niya ang kaniyang bugtong na Anak, upang ang sinomang sa kaniya'y...
  13. G

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Ang takot sa Panginoon ay pasimula ng kaalaman: nguni't ang mangmang ay humahamak sa karunungan at turo. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa...
  14. G

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Sinabi sa kaniya ni Jesus, Ako ang daan, at ang katotohanan, at ang buhay: sinoman ay di makaparoroon sa Ama, kundi sa pamamagitan ko. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming...
  15. P

Crypto Claim your Wuffi coin! FREE

meron pang 30 days to claim wuffi tokens sa mga nag Legendary sa TAPSWAP claim here Welcome to WUFFI! Sa mga wala pang TAPSWAP pwed pa humabol for Mobile 1. download telegram 2. register https: //t.me/ tapswap_mirror_bot?start=r_6190202290 (kunin nio lang space) 3. TAP TAP TAP 4. Tips para...
  16. G

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Sapagka't nalalaman ko ang mga pagiisip na aking iniisip sa inyo, sabi ng Panginoon, mga pagiisip tungkol sa kapayapaan, at hindi tungkol sa kasamaan...
  17. G

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. At sinabi niya sa kanila, Magsiyaon kayo sa buong sanglibutan, at inyong ipangaral ang evangelio sa lahat ng kinapal. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa...
  18. G

2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. Magbigay ang bawa't isa ayon sa ipinasiya ng kaniyang puso: huwag mabigat sa loob, o dahil sa kailangan: sapagka't iniibig ng Dios ang nagbibigay...
  19. G

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Sinabi sa kaniya ni Jesus, Ako ang daan, at ang katotohanan, at ang buhay: sinoman ay di makaparoroon sa Ama, kundi sa pamamagitan ko. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming...
  20. G

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: At maaaring gawin ng Dios na ang lahat ng biyaya ay magsisagana sa inyo; upang kayo, na mayroong laging buong kaya sa lahat ay magsipanagana...
  21. G

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. At sinabi niya sa kanila, Magsiyaon kayo sa buong sanglibutan, at inyong ipangaral ang evangelio sa lahat ng kinapal. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa...
  22. I

Tutorial How häçkers actually c'rack hashes in your database that got häçked (SHA256, BCrypt, etc)

Doesn't mean It's hashed using BCrypt or some powerful hash algorithms It's already "unbreakable", nah. Dream on, the world is evolving and every problem has a solution. Hidden content
  23. G

@ GOD JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR AMEN

2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. Magbigay ang bawa't isa ayon sa ipinasiya ng kaniyang puso: huwag mabigat sa loob, o dahil sa kailangan: sapagka't iniibig ng Dios ang nagbibigay...
  24. S

Shows you were you can watch your favorite shows

Your streaming guide for movies, TV shows & sports Hidden content
  25. F

Course Free Udemy Course: Figma Design Course. Your Website from Start to Finish

Hidden content Hidden content FEEDBACK LANG SA MAY NEED TYTY!!! PAFOLLOW NARIN GODBLESS!!! Fletcheru
  26. G

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Sapagka't kung ipahahayag mo ng iyong bibig si Jesus na Panginoon, at sasampalataya ka sa iyong puso na binuhay siyang maguli ng...
  27. C

Referral Test tayo ng Over Protocol Transactions, Drop Your Over Wallet Address Below.

Over Protocol Transactions Time Drop Your Over Wallet Address Below 🌐 ito yung sa akin! 👇👇👇 0xd3F11896861045f5317BF933c114b55E4895F349
  28. G

Isaiah 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time. Ang munti ay magiging isang libo, at ang maliit ay magiging matibay na bansa: akong Panginoon, ay papapangyarihin kong madali sa kapanahunan. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE...
  29. G

Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Sapagka't siya'y magbibilin sa kaniyang mga anghel tungkol sa iyo, upang ingatan ka sa lahat ng iyong mga lakad. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa Pangalan...
  30. O

Tutorial How to loop your GIFs

This is useful when you're uploading your favorite gif on PHC. Hidden content
  31. G

32. G

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Sapagka't kung ipahahayag mo ng iyong bibig si Jesus na Panginoon, at sasampalataya ka sa iyong puso na binuhay siyang maguli ng...
  33. G

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. At nalalaman natin na naparito ang Anak ng Dios, at tayo'y binigyan ng...
  34. P

Help JOLLIBEE 1000EGIFT CARD TO YOUR GCASH

Baka may gusto.bumili thanks gift lang sa akin
  35. J

CREATE YOUR OWN MOVIE STREAMING SITE FOR FREe

DEMO: FossaTV - wâ†ch frêê TV & Movies 🖥️ Requirements Static Web Hosting - Jink 📂 Download Install Git on your system if you haven't already. Run git clone Stream 🔧 Setup Install Node.js if you haven't already from nodejs.org Download the script using instructions above. Open a...
  36. G

Proverbs 26:1 As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool. Kung paano ang niebe sa taginit, at kung paano ang ulan sa pagaani, gayon ang karangalan ay hindi nababagay sa mangmang. PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE Panginoong Diyos, aming Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat, sa...
  37. P

Referral Earn by using your internet useage (PC,Laptop)

Hello guys,\ I want to share you passive income, you can earn by using your internet. If you are familiar with this or you have already use this and just ignore. finger - This grass use your unused internet usage and you will earn by connecting to your internet, nothing to do...
Back