What's new

Can Someone Answer This Questions about LOVE??

[XX='Alcei, c: 763159, m: 1337814'][/XX] This one will definitely be a cringey one HAHA and it's the same girl on both of your question, anyways it's prolly the girl I've dated way back in my senior year at high school.. Dude, I've spent at least almost a year courtin' her from my junior year till she answered me at my senior year, it's actually a healthy relationship (yep almost like a fairytale type of relationship). But everything changed when we've gotten to college, I was accepted to a prestigious university (definitely not flexin' on this one) out of town while she stayed in town on a normal university.. It was the so called "long distance relationship" that destroyed our relationship.. It was doable the first maybe 3 months, we always talk to the phone and shared some stuffs we've encountered everyday.. But after that 3 months, it became quite dim, I will often calls due to my exams and same as her, we still got the weekends though but that didn't stopped the crumblings.. Anyways, 3 more months later and one day she told me that we should breakup and I was actually expectin' that seeing that everything's blurry already.. I accepted it, she accepted it and said we should stay as friends, I said why not? But a month later I've heard that she was already preg-nant with a child with another man.. Dude we have only kissed when we are still together and that was only on the forehead, considering that she introduced me to her parents and I respected her father's wish to not touch her purity (I'm an idiot I know HAHA). It was quite a shock for me but that actually made me relief at some point, thinking that yeah I'm really not yet ready to be in a relationship that time and that relationship was a blessing in disguise, teaching me stuffs that I should know for future references HAHA.. Now, I'm just waitin' to see her again and her child, we are still friends you know.. I actually wanted to be a godfather of her child but was unable to attend the baptism.. And that's my long a-s-s answer right there.. Told ya it'll be cringey af HAHAHA.. Sorry for the late reply by the way, I was pre-occupied with some stuffs..

Hahaha, that's quite something. She's just horny after all.

Well, in my case. I never really have that heart break where you do anything at all. I only cried for a woman once and that's it. Well, she was my first ever ex-girlfriend after all and I was like 12 years old at that time. I have relationship that lasted more than 2 years, I gave my all and more but I broke it off. So theres that. Hahaha 😁

[XX='Alcei, c: 763540, m: 1337814'][/XX] That's prolly the case HAHAHA.. I'm actually amazed by the fact that you've managed to be in a relationship at 12.. That takes some next level skill, just kiddin' HAHAHAHA

If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do

- Lucas Graham

What's so hard about answering a question of just Yes or No? Hahaha, your not a Virg*n are you?

Hahaha! Love comes no matter what age you are. My 1st bitch ass ex of mine though had the nerve to cheat and lie to my face despite being 12 years old. Now that's quite something. Isn't it?

[XX='Alcei, c: 763728, m: 1337814'][/XX] Welp, that's definitely somethin' right there HAHA

She have a family of her own now and I think they've had their first baby. Anyways, are still close to your ex's?
Well, I am. Hahaha (some of them)

[XX='Alcei, c: 763760, m: 1337814'][/XX] Yep, we are still talkin', but the talks are mostly about life lessons and things HAHA

Oh! Wait! Ever been Friend zoned?
b1cd9ab4c9b09216f969b52c180c3794.jpg

Attachments

[XX='Alcei, c: 763817, m: 1337814'][/XX] Yep. Just some short talks about reminiscing of the past and talks about plans for the future.. We are talking stuffs like we are some old people already HAHAHA

Love doesnt mean you will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an argument. It means despite the bad days you still cant see yourself without that person.