What's new

Can Someone Answer This Questions about LOVE??

Alcei

Eternal Poster
Reaction
  1. How do you know if you really love someone?
  2. How would you know, if you just love the idea of the two of you being together?
  3. How do you know, if you just love the image (how you see that person | ideal version you choose to see) of that person and not that person himself?
  4. How do you know, if you just love the feeling of being in love and not actually in love with someone?
  5. And last but not the least. How do you know if you love someone or you just want to f*ck him/her?

Last edited:
I would like to mention the Love Guru of PHC, Master Sensei PHC-Ssamu for his/her words of wisdom. . .
images (38).jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm not really looking for answers, I'm just curious on what you guys think. Because nowadays, the someone you can say they're inlove but the fact is they're not really sure what they feel. Hahaha, but anyways thank you for answering.

[XX='Alcei, c: 761301, m: 1337814'][/XX] Probably you notice it but too many question is not too good to answer when it comes to love. Okay here is my say,

1. If you afraid to lose her.
2. If you see a person, as a relying partner.
3.This is tricky but fantasy is not reality and reality is not fantasy. If you know the difference between the two then we proceed to number 4.
4. If you choose to pretend only, again fantasy vs reality.
5. If you don't respect him/her as a partner.

Note:
I can explain further more but my mind say not to 😂

moondhie, hahaha. I'm not asking because I don't know the answer myself. I just wanna know what people might think and I didn't say that you answer it all at once. You can just answer 1, if you like but only 2 of you answered so there's that. And curiousity is always gets the better of me.

moondhie thanks, man. Its always come up short. So I don't have a conclusion in my survey yet. Hahaha 😁😆

Here are my answers on your questions (definitely biased answers HAHA)
1. There's a lot of answers on this one actually but mine would be, when you can't get him/her out of your mind, you get a little bit jealous when she/he talks to an opposite gender and that you are somehow or somewhat imagining your future already with him/her..
2. I'm not sure about my answer on this one, cause i don't quite understand your question.. Im'ma assume that you're askin' about knowing if you just love the idea, only the idea itself. My answer on that one would be an example, for example you encountered some bad situation with her/him and she/he shows a not so pretty response or action, causing you to lose a little bit of interest to her or to him. That would be a perfect example of you liking only the idea of being together with him/her and not really fully committing to a relationship.
3. My answer on this one would be exactly the same as my answer on number 2.
4. This one's actually pretty easy. When you are being pampered or showered with affection or love and you are lovin' it, while at the same time don't wanna put same effort unto her/him.. That is definitely a sign of you just wanted the feeling of being in love and not the other way around.
5. I dunno about this one HAHA.. Maybe after you've had some s3xual intercourse with that person and you lost interest to her/him, that would be a sign that you only want to do that specific thing with her/him.. While if you still haven't lost that interest after a steamy night, that's love right there (still not pretty sure on this one though HAHA).

hanggang dyan na lang po ang aking lutang english answers HAHA.. Hope it helps :ROFLMAO:

[XX='moondhie, c: 761730, m: 1068628'][/XX] Mana ako sayo sensei eh :love:.. Pero need ko talaga ng sauce dun sa isang pic dejk HAHAHA