What's new

Can Someone Answer This Questions about LOVE??

[XX='Alcei, c: 763093, m: 1337814'][/XX] I'm also hoping for maybe one or two more participants, they prolly have some answers too, those people who've opened this thread, but you know we are somewhat embarrassed (me speaking for the masses XD) of using english to answer your questions HAHA..

[XX='Alcei, c: 763092, m: 1337814'][/XX] You came here askin' for questions but I'm the one learnin' stuffs from you, what the actual heck? Just kiddin' HAHA :ROFLMAO:

[XX='Alcei, c: 763137, m: 1337814'][/XX] Same thoughts here HAHA.. Anyways, it's fun chattin' with you and I hope you really get more participants here.. Have a good and blessed day sir/ma'am.. ♥️

Thanks! I'm kinda thinking the same thing. It is fun talking with you. But that's just probably because of the topic, hahaha 😆

Another question: In your all past relationships, which one or rather who is the one who you loved most?
And which of 'em really breaks your heart that it hurt you like a motherf*cker?

48b9847cc716e9af6e2c27a63c22ddd6hoo-lee-sheet-facebook-account.jpg

Attachments

But you both have a feelings? It depends kase lodi kung may magbabago ba kapag nag aminan kayo e sa sitwasyon ko pareho din kami may feelings ng girlbbf nag aminan kami pero walang nag bago mas umangat nga pagsasama namin e di nagtagal naging kami din tska recommend ko yung rules namin na tell everything and don't ever lie.

S*x, F*ck, Mate. Whatever, you wanna call it. Hahaha ✌️. But what I'm just curious if you guys together. Coz you said you're just inlove with her. Is it a one sided thing?