What's new

Can Someone Answer This Questions about LOVE??

[XX='moondhie, c: 761753, m: 1068628'][/XX] Yung malufet daw.. Pero joke lang sensei woi HAHAHA

[XX='PHC-Ssamu, c: 761751, m: 1636300'][/XX] Dumugo ang ilong ko, dame mo sinabi eh 😂. Lutang pa ang isip niyan ah 🤣. Ako naman di masyado makapagisip eh 😂.

[XX='moondhie, c: 761760, m: 1068628'][/XX] Antok na talaga ako sensei kaya di rin ako sure if may meaning sinabi ko HAHAHA.. Sorry late may nagpagawa viu :ROFLMAO:
[XX='moondhie, c: 761771, m: 1068628'][/XX] Yung girl sensei woi HAHAHA

[XX='PHC-Ssamu, c: 761791, m: 1636300'][/XX] Ah yun ba sa NSFW galing yun at crinop ko na lang kasi may dalawang bundok eh 😂 then add text na lang sa meme generator 😅.

YourYour

Indeed, it does help. What I mean about those Silly questions are the ff:
1. Exactly as it is.
2. Your thoughts exactly. You just love the idea of being in love.
3. You are in love with the image of that person. (Best example of this are the fans that they think they're in love with a celebrity but what they actually love is the image they choose to see of the person. Get my point?)
4. You just in love with the feeling of butterflies and rainbow when you two are together.
5. You are in love of the thought of having *** itself but not in love with the person. (Whether its one time thing or not.)

My point in this questions is that I like to know what people think if they say the truth that they're in love, do they actual in love or not. Hahaha, its silly but I don't really have a lot to do these days and so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for taking your time answering.

I'm happy that it helps (even though I'm pretty sure it's just a little bit of help HAHA) ♥️. I'm a victim of your number 3 question by the way, but that was too long ago HAHA.

Yeah, I have been in a relationship.. But it only last for a year (all of my relationship actually lmao) so I don't think it's that much of a serious relationship. That is why you don't have to believe everything I said regarding unto this type of topics (love chu chus). :ROFLMAO:

That's normal. No love story is perfect, everything is trial and error but aleast you've learnt so theres that