What's new

Closed Beginner to Javascript.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mga ka PHC bago lang ako sa web desging at development as of now nag ppractice ako ng HTML CSS at Javascript. ano mas maganda Node, Angular or React na aralin ?. maraming salamat. :)

Keep practicing HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I suggest setting up a goal like a real project for someone or some organization (kinda a thesis but without the paperwork).

Which is best: Node, Angular, or React? I think you misunderstood where Node sits in the JavaScript ecosystem

• Node (aka Nodejs) is a JavaScript runtime for writing server-side apps. Think of this as the backbone where your browser communicates for data. For example, when you Google, you click something. That's click request is sent to some backend server. That backend server could be Go, Java, or Node-based.
  • React is JavaScript library for writing user interfaces on the frontend. It's something you see on your browser. Think of this when you go to Google. That user interface you see--the input, the buttons, the text, and organization of the sections--those can be written in React or Angular or Vue or jQuery or plain JS
  • Angular is a platform for writing frontend apps. It's more than React--more than writing user interfaces. It's a complete package for writing anything on the frontend. If it's complete, then it must be better than Angular? No. It's like when you order a burger on McDo. Sometimes you just want a burger but with Angular, they give you the whole meal plus a bunch of addons whether you like it or not. With React, I want a burger and you get a burger.

If you are studying React, I don't suggest studying Angular and vice versa because they are competing libraries/frameworks with different philosophies but for the same purpose. You should study Node because it's complement to your JavaScript arsenal.

reactjs ka nalang sobrang daming bleeding edge ng angular, vuejs naman sobrang low demand job offers, reactjs sobrang daming offer nyan dahil sobrang daming pwedeng paggamitan. like pwede kang mag migrate sa android dev basta may background ka sa reactjs

Keep practicing HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I suggest setting up a goal like a real project for someone or some organization (kinda a thesis but without the paperwork).

Which is best: Node, Angular, or React? I think you misunderstood where Node sits in the JavaScript ecosystem

• Node (aka Nodejs) is a JavaScript runtime for writing server-side apps. Think of this as the backbone where your browser communicates for data. For example, when you Google, you click something. That's click request is sent to some backend server. That backend server could be Go, Java, or Node-based.
  • React is JavaScript library for writing user interfaces on the frontend. It's something you see on your browser. Think of this when you go to Google. That user interface you see--the input, the buttons, the text, and organization of the sections--those can be written in React or Angular or Vue or jQuery or plain JS
  • Angular is a platform for writing frontend apps. It's more than React--more than writing user interfaces. It's a complete package for writing anything on the frontend. If it's complete, then it must be better than Angular? No. It's like when you order a burger on McDo. Sometimes you just want a burger but with Angular, they give you the whole meal plus a bunch of addons whether you like it or not. With React, I want a burger and you get a burger.

If you are studying React, I don't suggest studying Angular and vice versa because they are competing libraries/frameworks with different philosophies but for the same purpose. You should study Node because it's complement to your JavaScript arsenal.
Thank you for the info <3.

reactjs ka nalang sobrang daming bleeding edge ng angular, vuejs naman sobrang low demand job offers, reactjs sobrang daming offer nyan dahil sobrang daming pwedeng paggamitan. like pwede kang mag migrate sa android dev basta may background ka sa reactjs
yun nga po nenext kong araling kaso nag fofocus muna ko sa html css at js para di mahirapan. baka may website pa po kayong alam na pwedeng pagaralan. udemy kase puro may bayad. as of now freecode camp ako. madami din ako natutunan back study lang din.

Basic Javascript po muna. Nagtry din po ako matuto nyan (React, Angular, Vue JS etc) pero hindi ko masyadong maintindihan. Suggest ko lang po dapat po medyo malalim na yung kaalaman mo sa javascript bago ka matuto ng mga javascript frameworks.

Hi Mga ka PHC bago lang ako sa web desging at development as of now nag ppractice ako ng HTML CSS at Javascript. ano mas maganda Node, Angular or React na aralin ?. maraming salamat. :)
angular

Try mo tumapus ng free complete course online about front end web dev. Then, practice and challenge yourself. Make website for yourself and apply web dev trends and new stuffs until you get famillarized to html, css and js. As you go on, you will encounter libraries, don't be hesitate to try if you think it may help you or it is worth a try. After that try to get your self knowledge about back end stuffs then back to practice and challenge process.

Don't stress yourself, focus and master one language before trying another. Programming use huge.
Hope it count 👌

bkit wala nag susugest ng python? demand to ngaun..
frontend go with bootstrap
backend (MVC framework model/view/controller)- start with flask then django.

Mga paps pwede ko ba isama sa portfolio ko ang gawa kung system gamit ang c# language kung ang a-applyan ko ay web-dev? Nag the-thesis ako ngayon at ginamit kong platform ay web dev(Html, css, javascript, php) since mas mataas ang job offer compare sa desktop.

Flying Potato

Good question tol, meron magandang article dito:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ofcourse, I had the same question before. Share ko lang xp ko.

Interested ako sa React, kinuha ko yung course sa YøùTùbé and try to learn these during my free time, kung para saan si:
- state
- props
- component

Basic pa nga lang, meron potential na. In addition with this, hindi pa polish yung JS skills set ko ES5 pa yung alam ko, until ng learn ako ng ES6.

Once thing yung natutonan ko during sa period in learning React, I need to learn basics kung anung yung:
- difference nang var, let , const
- normal function vs arrow function
- the "this" key work
- functional array
- objects and array
- class

From here, mas madali mong ma intindihan during sa debug process in learning a framework or lib.

I agree ako sa sinabi ni noname18. Basics muna, if you wish to test your skils sa basics. gawa ka simple application, that get data from API (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) then have it display sa HTML with pagination, search and CRUD function, from json data.

In a nutshell, try mo basics, then go for framework, if meron kanang natapos na projects.

Guys, if you want na matuto ng web development na effective at tagalog pa (frontend at backend), learn kayo sa utube channel ng Code Grab PH. Search nyo lang guys sa utube.

Sobrang effective nyan from basic to advance at ituturo pa ang paggamit ng Vue.js, PHP, Mysql. Completo na at tagalog pa tutorial.
Tnx sir

Ang NodeJS ginagamit na tool para makagawa ng Website using Express or React framework.

Ang React framework ay ginawa ng facebook. Event Driven development siya.

Ang masasabi ko maging familiar ka pano gamitin ang NodeJS. I-download mo siya at install mo sa PC. Magandang IDE na gamitin ay Visual Studio Code. Libre lahat yun.

ang sipag mo naman TS kahit Lockdown ? hobby mo talaga coding or school assignment lng? pero wala pasok ah

Status
Not open for further replies.