What's new

BEGINNER FOR CODING / PROGRAMMING

inoako1

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Ask ko lang po what is the best way to start coding or programming as a beginner po gusto ko po kasi matuto for my self learning.

Great question! Starting to code or program as a beginner can be both exciting and challenging. Here are a few steps to help you get started:

1. Choose a programming language: There are many programming languages to choose from, such as Python, JavaScript, Java, or C++. Consider your goals and interests to determine which language suits you best. Python is often recommended for beginners due to its simplicity and readability.

2. Set clear learning goals: Define what you want to achieve with your programming journey. Are you interested in web development, data analysis, game development, or something else? Having clear goals will help guide your learning path.

3. Learn the basics: Start with the fundamentals of programming, such as variables, data types, conditionals, loops, and functions. Online tutorials, coding bootcamps, or college courses can provide a structured learning environment.

4. Practice with hands-on projects: Apply what you've learned by working on small coding projects. This will help you develop problem-solving skills and gain practical experience. Consider building simple games, creating a personal website, or automating repetitive tasks.

5. Join coding communities: Engage with fellow learners and experienced programmers in online forums, coding communities, or social media groups. These platforms provide a supportive environment where you can ask questions, get feedback, and learn from others.

6. Utilize online resources: Take advantage of free online resources like coding tutorials, YøùTùbé channels, and interactive coding platforms (e.g., Codecademy, FreeCodeCamp, or Udemy). These platforms offer step-by-step lessons and exercises to help you learn at your own pace.

7. Read and explore: Stay updated on programming trends, best practices, and new technologies by reading programming blogs, books, and industry-related websites. Exploring different topics will broaden your knowledge and expose you to various programming concepts.

8. Build a portfolio: As you gain experience, create a portfolio to showcase your projects and demonstrate your skills to potential employers or clients. This can be a website, GitHub repository, or a collection of projects on a platform like Behance or Dribbble.

Remember, learning to code takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself, break down complex problems into smaller parts, and never hesitate to ask for help when needed. Keep practicing, stay curious, and enjoy the process of learning and exploring the world of coding!

Para matuto paps, mag aral talaga.

Maganda mag start gumamit ng apps, like SoloLearn, and if may computer/laptop ka freecodecamp

Para matuto paps, mag aral talaga.

Maganda mag start gumamit ng apps, like SoloLearn, and if may computer/laptop ka freecodecamp
lods need some insights on what PL should i learn andame kase eh, hindi po ako masyado magaling sa Designing.

Kong gusto mo matuto dapat malawak ang isip mo lalo na sa designing kasi sa coding marami naman yan magresearch ka . Una2x talaga malawak isip mo na parang baliw

lods need some insights on what PL should i learn andame kase eh, hindi po ako masyado magaling sa Designing.
Web development I suggest.

Learn and master the basics
*HTML
*CSS
*JavaScript

if gamay muna. Choice a library for css like Bootstrap or Tailwind. then so on.

Try this:

JavaScript

And then try learning

React.js
Express.js
MongoDB
Node.js
(MERN stack) talaga to hahaha.

Pero now ang ina aral ko is Next.js 13.5+

Try this:

JavaScript

And then try learning

React.js
Express.js
MongoDB
Node.js
(MERN stack) talaga to hahaha.

Pero now ang ina aral ko is Next.js 13.5+
Web development I suggest.

Learn and master the basics
*HTML
*CSS
*JavaScript

if gamay muna. Choice a library for css like Bootstrap or Tailwind. then so on.
maraming salamat sa sagot mga bossing..

mga boss san po ako mag st start?
any recommendation po?
like mga YøùTùbé videos or mga courses na merung mga practice?

Last edited:
Back