What's new

Trivia Atheists, are you firm in your atheism?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Atheists, are you firm in your atheism? If so, how when there are billions of humans who believe very strongly in God, claim to have felt His presence, and have testified that He has changed their lives through the power of the Holy Spirit?

Atheists don’t have to be “firm in their atheism”

They have to be convinced that God exists!

And even though there are billions who make the deity claim,
none of them have provided level of evidence needed to make a credible case for God.

The fact that somebody believes something
or
the fact how many believe
has nothing to do on whether something is actually true or not.

This is a wierd question. Why does one have to be firm? How conditioned are theist to think that a person has to believe in the fact before even proving?

The truth is, an atheist will gladly convert to theist if there is just one undeniable truth of any God... it does not even matter which. But do you have to be firm if something is true? No.. you don't even have to "believe" in something you "know" to be true..

Firmness of belief is a statement only born out of believing in something non-factual.

This is a wierd question. Why does one have to be firm? How conditioned are theist to think that a person has to believe in the fact before even proving?
they think that atheism is another belief where someone can either be strong on it or not, sadly atheism is the absence of belief so it can't be another belief but rather a term used to label the state of no belief

Nakikita ko sayo naliligalig ka sa paniniwala mo. Pag-ibig yan ng Dios pre. Mag sisi kna. Basahin mo Roma 2:4
ehehe i remember i was like 11 years old ginawa ko iyan nagsisi ako kasi noong panahong iyon naniwala talaga ako na meron ako kasalanan kasi yun lagi naririnig ko sa environment where i am exposed to and i didn't care to veriify that idea of being a sinner

Last edited: