What's new

Atheist ako. Atheist din ba kayo?

of course we can set our own meaning to atheism, there are people calling themselves atheist due to believing there is no god

paki explain boss, do you mean you know that there is no god but you don't believe in it?
Yan ung ilang beses ng sinasabi sayo about a/gnosticism and a/theism

I dont KNOW if a god exists or not…and since so far walang nakapagpatunay na a god or gods na kiniclaim ng ibat ibang tao, i dont BELIEVE a god exists..

What im trying to point out sayo is that magkaiba yung

I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO GOD, sa I BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.

You have no straight answer.
Does it mean that you're not sure of yourself?
In regards to your question, I don't believe in God because I don't see any sufficient evidence for the supernatural, including God.

So why do you believe in God?

Mga atheist kapag di naniniwala sa bible Walang katapusan Tanong yan. Haha. Within evidence nag exist lahat Ng bagay dito sa lupa paano mo masasabing Walang creator.

where did life came from, can life be recreated? parang yung dr. frankenstein which is not true they want to recreate life. There is life and death. ito din question ko san galing yung buhay? can science explain life and its origin?

do atheist believe in souls?

Yan ung ilang beses ng sinasabi sayo about a/gnosticism and a/theism

I dont KNOW if a god exists or not…and since so far walang nakapagpatunay na a god or gods na kiniclaim ng ibat ibang tao, i dont BELIEVE a god exists..

What im trying to point out sayo is that magkaiba yung

I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO GOD, sa I BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.
so papaano natin masasabing magkaiba if same sila palagi (know=believe and don't know=don't believe) unless meron talaga sa actual na they know there is no god but they don't believe in it or they don't know if there is god but they believe there's one

if palaging i don't know plus i don't believe wala talaga akong makitang kaibahan diyan
where did life came from, can life be recreated? parang yung dr. frankenstein which is not true they want to recreate life. There is life and death. ito din question ko san galing yung buhay? can science explain life and its origin?
science already has information about the origin of life, we have the abiogenesis theory which describes life as the result of spontaneous chemical reactions involving carbon, water and photons (light)
science has no information about souls so it's still unknown to us agnostics
lahat nmn may creator kaso di alam kung sinu ang tunay ang hirap kasi isipin na coinsidence lang lahat
you are not required to give answers to unknowns so let the unknowns stay as unknowns at no need na mag imbento ng kung anu-anung mga sagot tulad ng coincidence at creation

Last edited:
so papaano natin masasabing magkaiba if same sila palagi (know=believe and don't know=don't believe) unless meron talaga sa actual na they know there is no god but they don't believe in it or they don't know if there is god but they believe there's one

if palaging i don't know plus i don't believe wala talaga akong makitang kaibahan diyan

science already has information about the origin of life, we have the abiogenesis theory which describes life as the result of spontaneous chemical reactions involving carbon, water and photons (light)

science has no information about souls so it's still unknown to us agnostics

you are not required to give answers to unknowns so let the unknowns stay as unknowns at no need na mag imbento ng kung anu-anung mga sagot tulad ng coincidence at creation
kaya nga po science ay imbento na may pruweba pero ang religion ay imbento rin na sabi sabi lang pero meron nmn tlaga creator ang lahat pero wla pang pruweba kung sinu

hindi nmn po pwede unknown stay unknown kaya nga po tayo may mga scientist para magsaliksik para bigyan ng sagot yung unknown

they are not mutually exclusive nga... knowing does not always equate to believing just as not knowing is to not believing...

i think nakita mo na nman toh:
DWo0KfxU8AAszvO.png
keywords jan ung "believe" and "know"

Attachments

they are not mutually exclusive nga... knowing does not always equate to believing just as not knowing is to not believing...

i think nakita mo na nman toh:
View attachment 2499564
keywords jan ung "believe" and "know"
yes nakita ko iyan and i disagreed, parang claim lang wala namang nangyayaring ganyan sa actual or kung meron man masyadong isolated and not qualified for a significant/distinct grouping

yes nakita ko iyan and i disagreed, parang claim lang wala namang nangyayaring ganyan sa actual or kung meron man masyadong isolated and not qualified for a significant/distinct grouping
it is actually very common... pero which part jan do u not agree with?

it is actually very common... pero which part jan do u not agree with?
disagree ako sa knowing but not believing or believing but not knowing since they are both cognitive processes

but if there is no belief in science then it's knowing without believing, whereas belief is applied to things which are unknown to science hence believing without knowing

from there i got a situation where i can agree with you hehe

Last edited:
May kasabihan "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." pag biglang may dumating sa isang tao na bigla at di nya inaasahan kagaya ng extreme stress or fear can prompt belief in a higher power or captures a simple, obvious reality: when people are in dire straits when they are literally fearing for their very lives, they will often turn to some higher power for comfort or guidance. In other words, desperation can feed faith.
di totoo yan in fact lahat ng tao pag panganak atheist, until saksakan na ng doctrines sa utak ng bata. may mga kilala akong atheist na may cancer pinag sabihan pa mga kapamilya na wag ipagdasal dahil walang diyos, ayon gumaling thanks u sa mga doktor at hindi sa mga bagay na di imahenasyon

agnostic - mga half assed. *dito lang ako sa gitna para safe.... pero wala ren naiintindihan gumawa ng sariling munod "spirituality"

Lahat nang ginawa natin sa earth i jujudge yan nang panginoon..

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.

Kung athiest ka ito ang ending mo

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless(atheist), the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
(meaning impyerno)

Kung magagalit ka dahil sa katotohan nasa sayo yan hindi kita pinipilit..

Satingin mo tinatakot kita ang sagot ko dyan NO dahil buhay mo yan pwede mong gawin lahat nang gusto mo pero may consequences sa huli hindi poro sarap lang.. nasa sayo yan

Note: hindi kita pinipilit na mawala ang pagka atheist mo ipag patuloy mo yan gaya nang sabi ko pwede mo gawin lahat nang gusto mo

What constitute "life"?
Pag ang artificial intelligence ba naperfect, will you consider it as "life"?

There will come a time na magiging issue ang human rights ng ai.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
disagree ako sa knowing but not believing or believing but not knowing since they are both cognitive processes

but if there is no belief in science then it's knowing without believing, whereas belief is applied to things which are unknown to science hence believing without knowing

from there i got a situation where i can agree with you hehe
Gets ko ung pag disagree mo sa knowing but not believing… its quite illogical pero nangyayari yan.. ung tipong alam na ung isang bagay pero they still refuse to believe it…

Believing despite not knowing is a fairly normal and logical reasoning… pd ka nman maniwala sa isang bagay even if u dont know or di ka sure about it…

“I dunno kung uulan bukas pero i believe it will”

Nothing wrong nman jan db?

And that statement eh scientific din in a way kasi di nman yan faith-based belief lang sa panahon…may basehan for us to believe kung ano ang magiging weather kinabukasan…

Atheist pero nasa Birth certificate roman catholic,
Kanino nakalagay ang roman catholic?? Sa parents ba o sa batang ipinganak??

Saktong sakto punto mo dito eh.. hahaha

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Nad-21

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors