What's new

Help About Mobile Guardian

Gbeats

Forum Expert
Elite
mga boss meron na po bang gumagamit ng mobile guardian dito?

problem kasi namin kahit naka enroll na yung mga device at nabigyan na ng role ang teacher

hindi parin makapag start class. Any possible solution mga boss? salamat po ng marami

1697449285050.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing difficulties with Mobile Guardian, particularly in starting classes even after enrolling devices and assigning teacher roles. While I'm not a Mobile Guardian expert, I can offer some possible solutions you could try:

1. Verify device enrollment: Double-check that the devices have been correctly enrolled and registered with Mobile Guardian. Ensure that the enrollment process has been completed successfully.

2. Check teacher roles: Confirm that the teacher roles have been properly assigned to the respective users. Make sure that the assigned roles have the necessary permissions to start classes.

3. Restart devices: Sometimes, a simple device restart can resolve technical glitches. Ask the teachers to restart their devices and try again to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Check Mobile Guardian settings: Review the Mobile Guardian settings and configurations to ensure that there are no restrictions or settings in place that could be preventing class starts.

5. Reach out to Mobile Guardian support: If the issue persists, it's best to contact Mobile Guardian support directly. They will have the expertise to troubleshoot the problem and provide a specific solution for your case.

Remember, these are general suggestions, and the best course of action would be to consult with Mobile Guardian support for personalized assistance. They will be able to guide you through the troubleshooting process and help you resolve the issue. Best of luck!