What's new

Trivia A Lesson From The Story Of Pokemon Banette

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Banette is a special ghost-type pokemon that embodies the feeling of resentment. It’s said that a Banette is created from the grudges of a discarded plush toy, so its entire existence is filled with anger, spite, and vengeance. It’s a very powerful pokemon that symbolizes the powerful emotions that we all experience in our lives.

Banette’s life lesson is to remind us to be mindful of our emotions and be aware of when we’re suppressing and pushing our feelings away. When those emotions become too much, it’s important to find creative outlets of expression and to find ways to work through them, rather than letting them eat away at you.

But you know what.. I personally admire this pokemon. As you have noticed, all throughout the Pokemon series, you'll see that smile on Banette's face. It may have appeared sad when Banette is alone, but believe me it never lost it's smile despite what it have been through.

Well, though life is tough... SMILE! Smile as long as it's free!!

banette.jpg

aba pogi anyare anong nag trigger sayo at nag change ka ng dp mo yung shades ba kanina? hahah
Baliw.. wala.

baka may pinagdadaanan c master🥺
Wala naman. Nagmumuni-muni lang ako kanina about what's going on with my life then I saw my post on facebook 2 years ago. It's about how I am comparing myself with pokemon banette, etc... and I was like, yeah.. I still am like this pokemon.

Baliw.. wala.

Wala naman. Nagmumuni-muni lang ako kanina about what's going on with my life then I saw my post on facebook 2 years ago. It's about how I am comparing myself with pokemon banette, etc... and I was like, yeah.. I still am like this pokemon.
wala pero andaming hugot sa buhay.. alam kong mas matapang ka kasi nga tupa ka eh diba pero yun na nga don't dwell on the past ganyan din ako minsan eh.. pero instead of looking at the past nilo look forward ko na lang yung mga bagay na maari kong gawin para sa future. oo magulo , parang ball-ball pero kelangan parin nating magpa tuloy sa hamon ng buhay. tagal mong mag type kaya kumaen na muna kami , sana kayo rin hehe.. Cheer up pogi this to shall pass 😁 ,tandaan mo hindi ka nag iisa kasi nga kambal tayo:ROFLMAO:

wala pero andaming hugot sa buhay.. alam kong mas matapang ka kasi nga tupa ka eh diba pero yun na nga don't dwell on the past ganyan din ako minsan eh.. pero instead of looking at the past nilo look forward ko na lang yung mga bagay na maari kong gawin para sa future. oo magulo , parang ball-ball pero kelangan parin nating magpa tuloy sa hamon ng buhay. tagal mong mag type kaya kumaen na muna kami , sana kayo rin hehe.. Cheer up pogi this to shall pass 😁 ,tandaan mo hindi ka nag iisa kasi nga kambal tayo:ROFLMAO:
OK nga lang ako. ahahaha

though di naman kalakasan at 2,298 max CP pero pang gym na din siya, at natawa ako sa charging attack niya which is "Frustration" hehe