News & Current Events

All about major events in the Philippines and all over the world.
people are afraid of martial law why? why are you afraid of the ex president's law and the present president? just to make things clear i am not a marcos or duterte fan i am just trying to share my pov. :) okay so here it goes why are people afraid of martial law? because you heard that martial law before was a successful failure? why did i say successful failure? okay i said successful because the reason ex president marcos proclaimed the martial law because of terrorists back then npa's are the rebel groups terrorizing many provinces and even tried to live in the urban places before no one except for the military soldiers are allowed to walk around at night., why? because if the military soldiers saw you walking at night they might...
Pag lahat po ng religiyon ay nagkaisa sa pag boto kay duterte magkakaisa na po ang religion wala ng gap at magiging isa na ang religiyon sa pag samba hahahaha One World, One Religion na hahahaha para dumating na ang pag huhukom at lumabas na ang illuminati na connectado sa comunismong pamamalakad
"RIP" By: Mad Alice Last night and today has been so gloomy and melancholic. Isang kapatid nanaman mula sa larangan ng musika ang namaalam. I don't like being formal for now, can I sank my heart out of my chest just for now? I've been listening to their music since I was younger. He don't sing to impress, he sings to express. He'd been inspiring youth with his music. He'd been touching every hearts with his melody. But no one can really escape this one fate human has-Death. I don't feel like believing that this is the end for no one really know what death is. What if death is just a portal to the next dimension wherein there is better thing than what we called living? What if there is better guitar strings in there...
Hinde ko alam kung saan ko ito ilalagay pero apektado ata tayong globe users or not cross fingers tayo heheheh. Kalat na kalat na sa facebook na hanggang september. Minsan fake news pala, hope so na totoo nga malay natin real nga. September expiration date na binigay ni president digong sa globe at smart kung hinde nila mabigay ang pangako nila sating netizen gg kayo tapos mga kkalgayahan niyo sa bulsa dito bulsa duon sa singil niyo samin hahaha Mag open market na pilipinas sa ibang foreign isp na kayanag mag provide na mabilis na serbisyo kahit mahal basta kung ano binabayaran natin na susulit natin hinde katulad ngayon sa palakad ng 2 oligarchy ginigipot na nga tayo mas mahal pa singil nila satin kesa singil ng korea at singappre...
MGA BOSS MA WALANG GALANG NA PO.. ANU PO MASASABI NYO TUNGKOL SA MARTIAL LAW DITO SA MINDANAO???? President Rodrigo Duterte has placed Mindanao under martial law, Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella said late Tuesday night. Speaking in a joint press briefing in Moscow, Russia along with Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana and Foreign Affairs Secretary Alan Peter Cayetano, Abella said the President made the declaration at 10 p.m., Manila time, in connection with the clashes between government forces and terrorist groups in Marawi City which erupted Tuesday afternoon. "(Senior Deputy Executive Secretary Menardo Guevarra) has clarified that this was possible on the grounds of existence of rebellion because of what is happening in...
Nabasa kulang, gusto ko lng e-share.:) According to the AAO, computer use won't harm the eyes. However, when using a computer for long periods of time, the eyes blink less than normal (like they do when reading or performing other close work). This makes the eyes dry, which may lead to a feeling of eyestrain or fatigue. Also,taking a bath after a prolounged use of computer would not cause any damage to any organs including brain.It can be beneficial to moisten the eyes after prolonged use on the computer. Stll, to much use of computer mostly were sitting can cause back pain and etc.
"You have dialed a highly classified top secret phone number. We are now tracking your location. You cannot run. You cannot hide. There is no escape. In two minutes a special commando team will swoop down on you and will arrest you with whatever means necessary. Do not—repeat—do not even think of escaping. You have illegally tapped into the secret government communications network. You have just dialed yourself into being one of the most wanted terrorists in the world. So— —D'yan ka lang ha?! Huwag mong ibaba! Sasagutin rin niya ang phone!" http://www.fhm.com.ph/be-a-better-man/mens-stuff/-fhm-longform-why-don-t-we-just-hire-the-young-häçker-a32-a121-a221-a381-20161024-lfrm3
Back