News & Current Events

All about major events in the Philippines and all over the world.
"You have dialed a highly classified top secret phone number. We are now tracking your location. You cannot run. You cannot hide. There is no escape. In two minutes a special commando team will swoop down on you and will arrest you with whatever means necessary. Do not—repeat—do not even think of escaping. You have illegally tapped into the secret government communications network. You have just dialed yourself into being one of the most wanted terrorists in the world. So— —D'yan ka lang ha?! Huwag mong ibaba! Sasagutin rin niya ang phone!" http://www.fhm.com.ph/be-a-better-man/mens-stuff/-fhm-longform-why-don-t-we-just-hire-the-young-häçker-a32-a121-a221-a381-20161024-lfrm3
"Filipinos always complain about the corruption in the Philippines. Do you really think the corruption is the problem of the Philippines? "I do not think so. I strongly believe that the problem is the lack of love for the Philippines "Let me first talk about my country, Korea. It might help you understand my point. After the Korean War, South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. "Koreans had to start from scratch because entire country was destroyed after the Korean War, and we had no natural resources. "Koreans used to talk about the Philippines, for Filipinos were very rich in Asia. We envy Filipinos. Koreans really wanted to be well off like Filipinos. Many Koreans died of famine. My father & brother also died...
When PRRD win the Presidency Federalism is become known to many of us. And by the way what is this all about, what is the effects in our daily life if they implement Federal-State here in our beloved country. So many questions and queries will be raised if this will come to reality. Like: 1. What is federalism mainly about? 2. Is our present system similar with the US system? 3. What is the fundamental difference between the unitary form of government and a federal form of government? 4. What division of governmental powers would federalism legally bring about to our government? etc. And how in the fields of Balance of Powers, Strong National Government, Reduction of Corruption, Bureaucracy, National Unity, Poor Provinces, Separation...
Vizjerei.ANONS™ ARE YOU ANNOYED OF MY POLITICAL POST? I ASSUMED THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY WAS WORTH DISCUSSING. ITS BETTER THAN POSTING YOUR OWN MEAL. I WOULD LIKE TO CONVINCE YOU TO VOTE MR.RODRIGO R. DUTERTE FOR PRESIDENT. HE'S PLAN IN OUR COUNTRY WAS RIGHT SO SICK ON OUR OLD DEMOCRATIC PLANS. WE ARE NOW FACING THE REALITY OF CHANGING AND IMPROVING OUR COUNTRY. APPROXIMATELY 2,000 PEOPLE WALKED ON LANAO SUR. JUST TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT FOR MR.DIGONG. IGLESIA NI CRISTO DECIDED TO SUPPORT MR.DIGONG & MARCOS FOR THE CHAIR. THEIR VOTES WILL BE ON THE TWO CANDIDATES. CURRENT EVENT. AS OF 2:07PM MAY 5, 2016 Reports coming in from Lanao sur 1st district. During the final testing of pcos machines in several municipalities the votes for...
kamusta kaya ang speed nito :dead: The government is confident that people outside Metro Manila can soon enjoy free internet access. Science and Technology Secretary Mario Montejo said that the installation of public Wi-Fi in Dagupan, Tuguegarao, Mabalacat, Batangas, Legazpi, Puerto Princesa, Ilo-ilo, Cebu, Calbayog, Tacloban, Zamboanga, Pagadian, Davao and Cagayan de Oro will likely be completed within the year. “We are very, very hopeful. It’s on track. The program is almost on track. That before the end of the year, free Wi-Fi would be in public places all over the Philippines,” Montejo said in an in interview with Karen Davila on ANC's Headstart. He added that the public W-Fi project aims to benefit Filipinos from the...
There are only a couple of days until 2016 is officially half over. In a few days, we’ll be looking at a new president. A couple of months after that, we’ll see what the NBA is like without a legend. Let’s look back at the year that was in social media. Here are the 5 topics that trended in the Philippines for the first 6 months of 2016: THE MAN WHO WOULD BE PRESIDENT. Duterte benefitted a lot from social media campaigns. Photo courtesy of Rody Duterte Official Facebook page. 1. #Du30. Definitely the hottest topic on social media. President-elect Rodrigo Duterte was the most talked-about candidate on social media ever since he said he will run for president. Social media also helped him win, with most of his online supporters doing...
President Rodrigo Duterte has indicated a specific timeline plan in which he wants all foreign troops out of the country in two years. Speaking before Filipino and Japanese businessmen at an economic forum in Tokyo, Duterte said he was willing to rescind existing agreements to fulfill that vision. "I have declared that I will pursue an independent foreign policy. I want, maybe in the next two years, my country freed of the presence of foreign military troops," Duterte said. "I want them out and if I have to revise or abrogate agreements, executive agreements, I will," he said. Before leaving for Japan, Duterte in his pre-departure statement said he will "forget" the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement (EDCA) with the United States...
GOODNEWS!!! Galing noong sinabi noong Korean Honarary Consul, masasama daw nababalitaan niya pero pag dating niya sa Pilipinas hindi pala totoo at maganda pala nangyayari. Kaya mga kaDDS na mga OFW pag may kaibigan kayong foreigner kayo napo magpaliwanag sa kanila na wag maniniwala sa mga masasamang balita ng nadidinig nila sa ilang Mainstream Media. Ibalita niyo ang totoo sa kanila. Dahil kayo ang tunay na Media ng ating Pangulo. Malaking tulong po yun sa ating bayan. tuloy sa pag babago! aasenso ang pilipinas kung si tatay digong ang president ng pinas. View: https://www.facebook.com/Mochablogger/videos/10154717233301522/

Advertisements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back