What's new

Closed Martial law!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are afraid of martial law why? why are you afraid of the ex president's law and the present president?
just to make things clear i am not a marcos or duterte fan i am just trying to share my pov. :)
okay so here it goes why are people afraid of martial law? because you heard that martial law before was a successful failure? why did i say successful failure? okay i said successful because the reason ex president marcos proclaimed the martial law because of terrorists back then npa's are the rebel groups terrorizing many provinces and even tried to live in the urban places before no one except for the military soldiers are allowed to walk around at night., why? because if the military soldiers saw you walking at night they might think you are a rebel and they could possibly kill you or imprison you it iay failure? because many people are traumatized at the declaration of the martial law why? because many people are stubborn and still broke the rules many people has lost freedom syempre mahilig tayo pumarty ehhaha :) okay people have lost freedom because they are afraid that the rebels or the military might hurt them successful= the rebel groups slowly decreasing and able to control the situation
failure=people (military) lost sight and took advantage of the power they had.
to be continued...

-lechon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindi rin ako takot sa marshal law basta hindi inaabuso. Pero ang kinatatakutan ko lang ay baka la-lala ang problema sa isis at sa npa. At baka maging failed state ang bansa natin kagaya ng mga bansa sa middle east.

Ang problem sa martial law ay napakadaling abusuhin ng mga kapulisan at mga kasundaluhan ang batas na ito... Gaano po ba kalaki ang tiwala natin sa ating kapulisan?... If we have complete trust in our authorities then there should be no problem in martial law...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back