Discussions and sharing related to music or audios in general.
Tracklist: 01. IVE - Kitsch 02. NewJeans - Ditto 03. NewJeans - Hype Boy 04. NewJeans - OMG 05. JISOO - FLOWER 06. STAYC - Teddy Bear 07. Younha - Event Horizon 08. (Woody) - Nostalgia 09. Zior Park - CHRISTIAN 10. BSS, Lee Young Ji - Fighting 11. DK - Heart 12. NewJeans - Attention 13. IVE - After LIKE 14. ZÍA - Tired of falling in love 15. LE SSERAFIM - ANTIFRAGILE 16. IVE - LOVE DIVE 17. JuJu Secret - Lonely Night 18. 4men - Butterfly Grave 19. MeloMance - Love, Maybe 20. Jimin - Like Crazy 21. Ha Yea Song - Since I knew you 22. NMIXX - Love Me Like This 23. TAEYANG, Jimin - VIBE 24. Lim Young Woong - Love Always Run Away 25. Sung Si Kyung - Every moment of you 26. NCT DREAM - Candy 27. j-hope, J. Cole - on the street (with J. Cole)...
The Heart Never Lies MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY Released on 1/1/83 by EMI Music Nashville (ERN) Main artists: Michael Martin Murphey Genre: Country 16-Bit CD Quality 44.1 kHz - Stereo No. Title Writer(s) Length 1. "Will It Be Love By Morning" Lewis Anderson Fred Koller 2:23 2. "Don't Count The Rainy Days" Jerry Careaga Wayland Holyfield 3:30 3. "Disenchanted" Chick Rains Jim Ed Norman Michael Martin Murphey 4:33 4. "Goodbye Money Mountain" Murphey 3:39 5. "Radio Land" Rains Norman Murphey 5:28 6. "Maybe This Time" Dave Loggins Randy Goodrum 3:15 7. "Showdown" Murphey C. Johnson 3:25 8. "Sacred Heart" Murphey 5:11 9. "Crazy Blue" Rains Norman Murphey 3:17 10. "The Heart...
Bucket full of tears, baby, know I'm here I'm here waiting Close your precious eyes and just realize I'm still fighting For you to be with me and sit under this tree We can watch the sunrise We can watch the sunrise Wake up, feel the air that I'm breathing I can't explain this feeling that I'm feeling I won't go another day without you I know it feels like no one's around But baby, you're wrong Just get rid of the fear, promise that I'm here I'll never be gone So baby come with me and we can fly away And we can watch the stars shine And baby, you can be my love, ooh Wake up, feel the air that I'm breathing I can't explain this feeling that I'm feeling And I won't go another day without you Without you Hold on, I promise it gets...
These are the most played songs across the United States & Canada as appearing in Billboard Magazine. They are ranked by the number of plays on radio stations monitored by Nielsen SoundScan. Media Information Bitrate: 256 kb/s (Variable) Channels: Stereo Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz Chart Highlights 1. Ed Sheeran's Eyes Closed debuts at #20 this week. 2. Toosii's Favorite Song debuts at #39 this week. 3. Fall Out Boy's Love From The Other Side debuts at #40 this week. Links Hidden content Previous Week Billboard Mainstream Top 40 - April 1, 2023
Pharrell Williams -Just a Cloud Away This rainy day is temporary The contrast is why we got 'em 'Cause sun shining through is just a cloud away-way-way-way-way-way Way-way-way-way-way-way Hey, baby, so what? You blown a fuse (you blown a fuse) Well, that happens to us all (that happens to us all) Well, I come with great news (I come with great news) The day could change (change), change (change), change (change), change (change) We've all, of course, been there before Been there crying, fighting the dark Let good energy be your strong Won't get away-way-way-way This rainy day is temporary The contrast is why we got 'em 'Cause sun shining through is just a cloud away-way-way-way-way-way Way-way-way-way-way-way Hey, baby Well, today the...
siopaolo - better for you I′ve been coping all these nights, Can Never seem to get it right Still you never left from my side Your friends are saying it's not working But in your sight, it′s perfect In my mind, I know that they're right You've been taking all my bullshit While I sit around and make excuses Why did I always have to push you away But most days I relied on the space You waited patiently I couldn′t do the same Please know I did all I can and your Suffering was not in the plan You deserve a man who can′t lose Can't forget I put you through I put you Out in the rain You said noones to blame Tried to wipe all the droplets away But I see the dread in your eyes While you′re telling me lies How the tears were just rain on...
T H E B A T T L E M I X 2 0 2 3 1. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME [ JMR REMIX ] SLOWJAM 2. BATTLE SOUNDCHECK - VERSION 3 [JMR REMIX] 3. GITI A CORDA BATTLE [JMR REMIX] 4. PUSONG BATO [JOVIT BALDIVINO] SLOWJAM JMR REMIX 5. QUIT PLAYING GAMES [ JMR REMIX ] SLOWJAM 6. REDSNIPER [ALL FOR THE FEELING YELYAN QUALITY CHECK 2023-2024] 7. REDSNIPER [ ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE SOUND CHECK YELYAN 2023-2024 ] 8. REDSNIPER [ BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE YELYAN SOUND CHECK 2023-2024] 9. REDSNIPER [ CASH CASH HERO YELYAN SOUND CHECK 2023-2024] 10.REDSNIPER [ NATATAWA AKO SOUND CHECK YELYAN LIGHTS & SOUNDS 2023-2024] BONUS TRACK: REDSNIPER [ BREAKING MY HEART SLOW JAM REMIX 2023 ] Hidden content

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back