Discussions and sharing related to music or audios in general.
Released on 3/3/23 by Ministry of Sound Recordings Main artists: Sigala Genre: Dance 16-Bit CD Quality 44.1 kHz - Stereo Tracklist: Feels This Good (feat. Stefflon Don) – Sigala, Mae Muller & Caity Baser [Explicit] Stay the Night – Sigala & Talia Mar Radio – Sigala & MNEK Living Without You – Sigala, David Guetta & Sam Ryder Melody Wish You Well – Sigala & Becky Hill Lasting Lover – Sigala & James Arthur All By Myself – Alok, Sigala & Ellie Goulding You for Me – Sigala & Rita Ora Rely On Me – Sigala, Gabry Ponte & Alex Gaudino Heaven on My Mind – Sigala & Becky Hill Hidden content
Released on 03/03/2023 by RCA Records Label Main artists: Ruel Genre: Pop 24-Bit 44.1 kHz - Stereo Tracklist: GO ON WITHOUT ME [Explicit] I DON’T WANNA BE LIKE YOU [Explicit] SITTING IN TRAFFIC [Explicit] JAPANESE WHISKEY GROWING UP IS _____ [Explicit] SET YOURSELF ON FIRE LIE LET THE GRASS GROW YOU AGAINST YOURSELF [Explicit] SOMEONE ELSE’S PROBLEM WISH I HAD YOU IF AND/OR WHEN MUST BE NICE [Explicit] END SCENE [Explicit] Hidden content
Born Cariza Yamson Seguerra in 1983, Aiza Seguerra is an actor and musician from the Philippines. A well-known child actor in his homeland, he pursued a music career beginning in his late teens and had a hit with his official debut single, "Pagdating ng Panahon." Identifying as a transgender man as an ãdül†, he's helped raised awareness regarding gender identity issues, as well as publicly advocating for animal rights and against child labor. He was appointed Chairperson of the National Youth Commission by the Philippines' president in August 2016. Seguerra began his career in the limelight at the young age of three, appearing on the daytime variety show Eat Bulaga in 1987 as part of the annual Little Miss Philippines competition. After...
The SexBomb Girls (also known as SB Girls, SBG, SexBomb Dancers, and now SB NewGen) is an all-female singing and dancing group in the Philippines. They were initially only dancers for Eat Bulaga!, the midday variety show in the Philippines, then later branched into singing and acting, as well as dancing. The group had also become one of the best-selling girl groups in Asia from 1999 to 2009 prior to the rise of K-pop. Hidden content
Noel Gadiano Cabangon (born December 25, 1963) is a Filipino folk singer and composer, known for composing socially-relevant songs. In 1987, he formed the group Buklod together with Rene Boncocan and Rom Dongeto. In 1987, he formed the group Buklod together with Rene Boncocan and Rom Dongeto. They produced three albums: Bukid at Buhay, Tatsulok, and Sa Kandungan ng Kalikasan. The band wrote and performed songs about the environment, human rights, and politics. After the group disbanded, Noel Cabangon went on to record six solo albums; perform solo at music bars and private events; compose songs for the movies and for other artists; and enter the local theater industry as a musical director, as a composer or sometimes as an actor. He...
Hellow my PHC family Share ko lang itong Complete all Album ng Favorite Band ko. I hope na magustuhan niyo ;) 320kbps po ang quality ng sounds Kaya maganda ang quality Hindi tunog lata sa headset ;) Genre:Post Hardcore Screamo Punk EMO Alesana 7th Album 320kbps 1st-Confession TrackList 01 It Was A Dark And Stormy Night 02 The Acolyte 03 Comedy of Errors 04 The Goddess 05 Oh, How The Mighty Have Fallen 06 The Puppeteer 07 Fatal Optimist 08 The Martyr 09 Paradox 10 Through the Eyes of Uriel 11 Catharsis 2nd- The Decade TrackList 01. Praeludium 02. Double or Nothing 03. Ravenous 04. Deja Vu All Over Again 05. Second Guessing 06. Nevermore 07. Hidden Track 3rd- A Place Where Is The Sun Is Silent TrackList Act...
Filipino singer Sharon Cuneta is also known as "the Megastar"; if Michael Jackson is "the King of Pop" in America, then Cuneta is the Philippines' reigning diva. In 1978, Cuneta had her first hit single, "Mr. DJ," as a 12-year-old newcomer. The track was written for her by renowned Pinoy composer Rey Valera. At first, Cuneta didn't seem interested in the tune, but she agreed to sing it anyway. "Mr. DJ" catapulted Cuneta, the daughter of a rich Philippine mayor, into stardom; moreover, it triggered a number of successful collaborations between Cuneta and Valera. Cuneta also recorded her debut album, DJ's Pet, and its follow-up, Sharon, that year; a self-titled LP appeared in 1980. In 1981, Cuneta was chosen as Jukebox Princess at the...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back