Discussions and sharing related to music or audios in general.
Middle of May, two lips are blooming This is the place like making room and Please hurry home The sun will be setting soon Dear if I may, my two lips are waiting It's not a race and I'm not complaining Cause all this is lovely, but I'd rather be kissing you All the birds singing sweet A song for us Singing loud from the tree The one that you love In the wind in the leaves Well I'm glad to be here But I'm sitting here missing But I'd rather be kissing you Dear if I may, my two lips are waiting It's not a race and I'm not complaining This day is a gift, but I'd rather be kissing you All the trees blooming pink A show for us Swaying bright in the breeze Just like your love And the petals, they dance It's beautiful here But please hurry...
sobrang ganda talaga nitong kanta na to, kakarelax I close my eyes, for once I don't have to try I'm well-wishing for a life I picture you happy, oh In the weeds we walked, your hand running through the moss I was so lost in thought, but you were there living You've taken me with you Can I slow the days? I'll wish that I'll find the faith I'll die and I'll save your place, and you'll never suffer and we'll stay together Oh it's not alright that one day we're all out of time I'll write another life, I'm sorry for crying it's just that I love you And 'one day' can't be far enough I had lost my sight So you sang to me the beauty you'd been seeing if I can't stop time I'll build a world where God cannot take us There's no...
medyo mahilig kasi ako sa 3/4 hahaha kaya sobrang sarap nung feeling kapag jinajam Face away Deal with the pain Your own way How could they, Deal with the pain? I knew It was mine too And you? Is It Really You? Let’s search the sky for a while You and I collide like two stars for a while You and I Crushed by silent snow Not the first I know Caught in ebb and flow I’m bleeding out, oh you know Let’s search the sky for a while You and I collide like two stars for a while You and I
These are the most played songs across the United States & Canada as appearing in Billboard Magazine. They are ranked by the number of plays on radio stations monitored by Nielsen SoundScan. Media Information Bitrate: 256 kb/s (Variable) Channels: Stereo Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz Chart Highlights 1. Meghan Trainor's Mother debuts at #35 this week. 2. Lizzy McAlpine's Ceilings debuts at #39 this week. 3. JVKE's This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like debuts at #40 this week. Links Hidden content Previous Week Billboard Mainstream Top 40 - March 25, 2023
Cig*r*ttes After S*x is the debut studio album by American ambient pop band Cig*r*ttes After S*x. It was released on June 9, 2017, by Partisan Records and received positive reviews from critics. Released on 6/9/17 by PTKF Main artists: Cig*r*ttes After S*x Genre: Alternative & Indie Quality: 16-Bit CD Quality/44.1 kHz Tracklist: 01. K 02. Each Time You Fall In Love 03. Sunsetz 04. Apocalypse 05. Flash 06. Sweet 07. Opera House 08. Truly 09. John Wayne 10. Young & Dumb Hidden content
Formula of Love: O+T=<3 is the third Korean studio album (sixth overall) by South Korean girl group Twice. It was released on November 12, 2021, by JYP Entertainment and Republic Records. It follows the release of the group's first English-language single, "The Feels". Released on 11/12/21 by Republic Records - TWICE Main artists: Twice Genre: KPop Quality: 16-Bit CD Quality/44.1 kHz Tracklist: 01. SCIENTIST 02. MOONLIGHT 03. ICON 04. CRUEL 05. REAL YOU 06. F.I.L.A (Fall In Love Again) 07. LAST WALTZ 08. ESPRESSO 09. REWIND 10. CACTUS 11. PUSH & PULL (JIHYO, SANA, DAHYUN) 12. HELLO (NAYEON, MOMO, CHAEYOUNG) 13. 1, 3, 2 (JEONGYEON, MINA, TZUYU) 14. CANDY 15. The Feels 16. SCIENTIST Hidden content

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back