Discussions and sharing related to music or audios in general.
Powered By Blogger Pwedi kayo mag download ng mga music sa site ko, mostly mga christian songs laman nyan, piro pwedi din kayo mag request ng songs and albums na gusto nyo punta lang kayo sa "Request Here" section Ang source ko ng mga music is from Spotify and Tidal mismo, so legit yan. Pa rate nadin ng site, from 1 to 10 para ma improve ko pa, pag pasinnsyahan nyo na under development pa kasi. Waiting for your feedback mga ka PHC. ma apreciate ko po yan
1 Linger (Acoustic Version) The Cranberries Something Else 4:55 2 Torn (Acoustic MTV Unplugged) Natalie Imbruglia Torn/Wishing I Was There 3:06 3 Ironic (Acoustic) Alanis Morissette Jagged Little Pill (Acoustic) 3:55 4 Crazy (Acoustic) Seal Wednesday 4:04 5 Everlong (Acoustic Version) Foo Fighters Greatest Hits 4:10 6 explicit Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) Green Day Nimrod 2:33 7 Mr. Jones Counting Crows August And Everything After 4:32 8 Thank You (Acoustic Live) Dido Girl Who Got Away (Expanded Edition) 2:34 9 Kiss Me (Acoustic Version) Sixpence None the Richer THE BEST EVER: Acoustic 3:14 10 What's Up? 4 Non Blondes Bigger, Better, Faster, More ! 4:55 11 Losing...
Info for A Thousand Suns "A Thousand Suns" is the fourth studio album by American rock band Linkin Park. For months, we'd been destroying and rebuilding our band. The experiments that resulted filled the studio hard drive with diverse, abstract sounds. Amorphous echoes, cacophonous samples, and handmade staccato merged into wandering, elusive melody. Each track felt like a hallucination. We didn't know if any of those unorthodox ideas could be incorporated into a traditional album, but we knew we didn't want our next album to be predictable. Sitting together in the same studio where we made our first album, all six of us voiced a commitment to going out on a limb, to making something truly daring. We asked ourselves: were we all...
Here’s Your Perfect Song by Jamie Miller I remember the day Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you (mmhm) And now it's crossed out in red But I still can't forget if I wanted to And it drives me insane Think I'm hearing your name, everywhere I go But it's all in my head It's just all in my head But you won't see me break, call you up in three days Or send you a bouquet, saying, "It's a mistake" Drink my troubles away, one more glass of champagne And you know I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect And you're the first to say you want the best thing But now I know a perfect way to let you go Give my last hello, hope it's worth it Here's your perfect My best was just fine How I tried, how I tried to be great for you I'm...
PK now releasing 2023 May songs. Song Update: Song Update – Platinumkaraoke.com Printable Songlists: Songlist Update – Platinumkaraoke.com Our faves: Gonna Be Okay - Brent Morgan That's the only song that they got from my pending requests. Other songs from the other updates: Antifragile - La Serafim Too Precious - Em Beihold Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold PK, when are you going to get the other songs that I requested about 1 and a half year ago? Anyway, I'm still waiting for Vol 22 to release so stay tuned. I may have an update for the KS Series (CD).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back