What's new

ZLT S12 Pro OpenWRT Snapshot Build with LTE

eth0 is the CPU port on the SoC where the switch is connected.
usb0/1/2/3 is the modem interface.

Unbound is included but it isnt the default DNS server. I just added it since I had some use for it.
can you DM the output of logread?
invite link is in our github github.com/bkspc that you can check. Backspace is still preferred for support since experienced users are there.

Last edited:
hello thank you for the hardwork!

what's the difference between these You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and the ones you've provided?

thank you!

ignore the question above. found out its actually a fork.

by the way, can i actually flash the firmware using the default webui of the zlt s12 pro router?

thank you XD
1690826677726.png

Attachments

Last edited:
can i actually flash the firmware using the default webui of the zlt s12 pro router?

NO... you have to unlocked and have superadmin access on your router first.
Then you can follow the video tutorial/guide on how to flash this firmware on it.

You can find all their video guides on YT, just search for "ZLT S12 PRO" by "R1BNC"

NO... you have to unlocked and have superadmin access on your router first.
Then you can follow the video tutorial/guide on how to flash this firmware on it.

You can find all their video guides on YT, just search for "ZLT S12 PRO" by "R1BNC"
thanks kaloyb. i do have superadmin access on it already.

i wonder if i still need to use the serial connectors thingy or i could just directly flash the sysupgrade file from the webui

i wonder if i still need to use the serial connectors thingy or i could just directly flash the sysupgrade file from the webui

You have to, since your router is still with the stock Globe firmware, its important to do a backup also since this firmware is still under development, so if something don't work you can always go back...

All guides are there on R1BNC's YT channel.

Output of logread: (please see attached)
hmmm unbound seems to crash. just uninstall unbound for now.
We're rebasing our fork to snapshot builds right now due to other devices we support. I'll remove the package from the build when I have time.
hello thank you for the hardwork!

what's the difference between these You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and the ones you've provided?

thank you!

ignore the question above. found out its actually a fork.

by the way, can i actually flash the firmware using the default webui of the zlt s12 pro router?

thank you XD
View attachment 2715408
Haven't tested thru the webui. But sysupgrade should be possible from the root shell.
We just haven't created a guide on it.

Just make sure to backup all your existing partitions if you want to revert to stock firmware. The reason why we recommend booting off tftp first is so you can follow the generic openwrt guides for backing up the nor flash. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

As for why it's a fork, it's to fast track development of devices and have our own patches for our own devices and anyone who wants it. We also have non LTE/5G routers in our fork that we ρá†ch. Like OCs for ipq4019 devices and 256QAM over 2.4Ghz for ath10k and ath11k devices. These patches rarely go upstream.
We aim to still be as close to stock openwrt as possible though.

Last edited:
We're rebasing our fork to snapshot builds right now due to other devices we support. I'll remove the package from the build when I have time.
Hope you could include the package "464xlat" so the router/modem would work here in Europe where most provider have switch to IPv6.

Also "minicom" or "socat" for troubleshooting and manually sending commands to the modem.

Thanks and more power!

Thank you very much sir... I can now switch to your build...

I manage got root console access on stock globe firmware , then tried flash the openwrt s12pro sysupgrade.bin using mtd write, yeah got to work and running now the vanilla openwrt but some led indicator not working except the wifi and power after enable it, I tried to configure the other led but nothing to to work only a steady led light with nothing function at all like how's the LTE signal I got... and now back to stock again ^^
Hi, Baka may naitabi kayong backups ng globe firm para sa zlt s12 natin. Napasama kasi pag format yung akin. Thank you

Back