What's new

ZLT S12 Pro OpenWRT Snapshot Build with LTE

BackspaceTeam

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Installation can be done via sysupgrade in root shell.
You can also tftp boot the initramfs file to test it out without permanently overwriting the firmware.
LTE is configured by default with the APN internet. Device is automatically unlocked when installing OpenWRT

We will release the telnet userscript soon to get root access.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Tutorial video coming soon

Downloads:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Credits:
Conan - Initial patches + LTE module research (bringup, etc)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - reviewed, worked on, and submitted patches for us

Last edited:
hello tanong ko lang, paano nakatry naba kayo mag flash using serial?
What we recommend is booting the initramfs first before flashing since the firmware doesnt give you a root shell by default on serial.

Installation and TFTP Recovery:
  • Connect to serial console.
  • Boot initramfs image by choosing option 1 when U-Boot prompts.
  • Install sysupgrade image via OpenWrt.

Novice here, I don't understand and I have questions. preferred to be answered in layman's terms. I am using Win10 Pro

1. Can you export stock firmware bins (6.14, 6.36, 6.44) from ZLT S12 Pro?
2. Superadmin lang kailangan ko pero yung Userscripts 5 months ago di na gumana dahil 6.44 sa akin, is it reversible to stock after installing This modfied openwrt via TFTP? I have no experience using TFTP
3. Haven't use Openwrt, I am interested to know more. is this via LAN cable? ZLT S12 Pro from Globe removed the USB port

Thank you for answering.

Novice here, I don't understand and I have questions. preferred to be answered in layman's terms. I am using Win10 Pro

1. Can you export stock firmware bins (6.14, 6.36, 6.44) from ZLT S12 Pro?
2. Superadmin lang kailangan ko pero yung Userscripts 5 months ago di na gumana dahil 6.44 sa akin, is it reversible to stock after installing This modfied openwrt via TFTP? I have no experience using TFTP
3. Haven't use Openwrt, I am interested to know more. is this via LAN cable? ZLT S12 Pro from Globe removed the USB port

Thank you for answering.
1. you can dump the firmware using openwrt if you tftpboot.
2. if you dump it, yes
3. TFTP booting is over the network. So yes.
You can also tftpboot this and flash 6.14 using mtd write if you have a dump of 6.14

hello can i know what is the kernel version of that? And i like to know can i flash that directly to the mxic ?
  • OpenWRT master ramips is on 5.15. You can just check target/linux/ramips for future cases.
  • You can just sysupgrade from the stock firmware if you have root access.
Thank you very much sir... I can now switch to your build...
Once it gets merged, you can just do custom builds using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. :D

A luci app for bandlocking, pci lock, etc. is still being worked during our very little free time.

• OpenWRT master ramips is on 5.15. You can just check target/linux/ramips for future cases.
  • You can just sysupgrade from the stock firmware if you have root access.

Once it gets merged, you can just do custom builds using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. :D

A luci app for bandlocking, pci lock, etc. is still being worked during our very little free time.
mine router now on bricked due bad firmware because of that i need to know i can directly flash to mxic

mine router now on bricked due bad firmware because of that i need to know i can directly flash to mxic
Are you not using Globe ZLT S12 Pro? Which country is your modem from? If you have a bricked router, and you can still access u-boot menu via serial, try to boot openwrt from there.

Back