What's new

ZLT S12 Pro OpenWRT Snapshot Build with LTE

What we recommend is booting the initramfs first before flashing since the firmware doesnt give you a root shell by default on serial.

Installation and TFTP Recovery:
  • Connect to serial console.
  • Boot initramfs image by choosing option 1 when U-Boot prompts.
  • Install sysupgrade image via OpenWrt.
Ayaw lods eh, hindi nag reresponse sa keyboard input. Nag reresponse ba sa inyu?

I manage got root console access on stock globe firmware , then tried flash the openwrt s12pro sysupgrade.bin using mtd write, yeah got to work and running now the vanilla openwrt but some led indicator not working except the wifi and power after enable it, I tried to configure the other led but nothing to to work only a steady led light with nothing function at all like how's the LTE signal I got... and now back to stock again ^^

Tested mo ba to? Ayaw mag boot sa akin. Power light lang.

Ask ko lang if disabled ba yung wifi nito by default? I think success naman yung flash kaso walang wifi na masasagan. Ito yung log nya.

Edit: Nakita ko na yung ethernet cable ko, working pala sorry ehhe. Thank you po

di pala enabled yung wifi by default pero working.

Last edited:
I manage got root console access on stock globe firmware , then tried flash the openwrt s12pro sysupgrade.bin using mtd write, yeah got to work and running now the vanilla openwrt but some led indicator not working except the wifi and power after enable it, I tried to configure the other led but nothing to to work only a steady led light with nothing function at all like how's the LTE signal I got... and now back to stock again ^^
Yes. This wasn't part of the initial port. It needs some daemon to update the leds based on the data from the modem. It's something we have to work on later on.
di pala enabled yung wifi by default pero working.
Yes. Aside from configuring the modem, we have it all on default.

Back