What's new

Closed YAHUSHA MESSAGE FOR THE WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Yahusha had a message for the world. It's a message that wasn't condemning, but one that was to encourage, urge, and teach the ancient path that leads to life, love, light, Shalum, and righteousness. He wanted to shine light on the destructive path many were on. It wasn't for everyone necessarily, as he said the sick are the ones in need of a physician. But today, the message applies still. Teshuvah, in Christian terms is called repent. But it's more literally return. Return to what? Again, return to the ancient path that was given at the beginning and to begin the restoration of all things. The model prayer given by him had the line, 'On Earth as it is in Heaven'. Well, I guess we kinda have to know what that condition is. I think of it as an Edenic Paradise. Where all things are in order and perfect. The true will of the Father. He's a Creator, not a destroyer. He gives life, light, love, Shalum. So there's no slaughterhouses, no wars, no death. For all beings there's life. There's no exploitation, no dining on meat, no fake meat either. Again, there's no condemnation, you have free choice, free will. Will there be consequences? Definitely. All of the consequences aren't just after we leave our bodies here, but while we're here, right now. Death and diseases are rampant due to eating, well death. We are what we eat, and more literal than one might realize. The message is still 'Teshuvah'. Return back to the Father, the original design, the life of total health and wellness. Without diseases, without suffering, without death. This includes no exploitation of any life, any being. I know of no person who desires sickness or to have disease. I know of not one person who desires to die a slow death of disease. We need to stop feeding our flesh. Yahusha said that we need to die to our fleshly desires. Well, that's speaking directly to our destructive eating habits. Teshuvah, On Earth as it is in Heaven. Return to the Garden. Eden Life. Love, Light, Life, Shalum, and Righteousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.