What's new

Help Windows 10/11 pro OEM

Jose241

Leecher
Hello mam/sirs

Asking for advice, I changed my motherboard from a520 to b550 and now my Win10 became a trial version. My OEM code doesn't work anymore and the system now tells me I have the minimum specs to upgrade to Win11.

Should buy a new OEM code to activate Win10 first then upgrade to Win11 or Reinstall a new OS Win11 pro then activate that.

Also from what I heard Microsoft will discontinue support for Win10 soon. Is it Ok to just continue using it? I honestly prefer Win10

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing after changing your motherboard. When you switch motherboards, it can sometimes cause Windows to think it's on a new computer, leading to activation issues.

Regarding your options:

1. Buying a new OEM code for Win10 and then upgrading to Win11: This could be a viable option if you prefer to stick with Windows 10. Activating Windows 10 first and then upgrading to Windows 11 might ensure a smoother transition and activation process.

2. Reinstalling a new OS like Win11 Pro: If you're considering switching to Windows 11 and prefer a clean install, you can directly install Windows 11 Pro and activate it. Just ensure that your new system meets the minimum requirements for Windows 11.

As for the support aspect:

• Microsoft has announced that support for Windows 10 will continue until October 14, 2025. This means you have several years left before support ends. During this time, you'll continue to receive security updates and patches.
  • If you prefer Windows 10 and it meets your needs, you can certainly continue using it until the end of its support lifecycle. However, keep in mind that eventually, you may need to upgrade to a newer version for security and compatibility reasons.

Ultimately, the choice between Windows 10 and Windows 11 comes down to your preferences and needs. If you're more comfortable with Windows 10, you can stick with it for now. Just ensure you have a valid license to avoid any activation issues in the future.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

save yourself time and just install windows 11.

Yes windows 10 will end support soon. Next year to be exact. kung importante sayo ang security ng PC mo then start using windows 11 its a no brainer. pero kung games2x lng nmn at wala kang paki sa security. you can stay in windows 10.

normal lang to kase nasa mobo nilalagay ng windows yun registration key mo sa my SLIC partition nya pag ng palit ka ng mobo mawawala activation ng windows mo

ngayon if need mo bumili ng bagong key well dipende if sinwerte ka or hindi

if sinwerte ka na na record ng microsoft sa windows account mo yung activation
try mo lang i online activate yung system mo and mg aactivate yan

if hinde well bili ka ng bago yung mura either lazada shopee or scdkey

as for if need mo mg transfer from win 10 to 11
well up to you
pero metric ng windows use this year is 70% is windows 10 dahil to kase yung 24h3 update ng windows 11 eh niratrat nila ng ads and maraming feature na tinagal
(curtsy of tech quicky)

personal opinion ilang taon ka na gumagamit ng computer
if sa ilang taon na yun eh ni hindi ka naka ranas ng ransom ware or virus then why bother going to 11 kung di mo need yung security nya

Last edited:
naka save sa firmware ng old motherboard mo yun key kaya everytime maginstall ka ng windows doon sa old motherboard ay activated na kaagad, kung kaya mo paandarin yun old motherbard with oem windows ay pwede mo i-install ang Belarc then lalabas doon ang oem key, isulat mo yun key at gamitin mo yun key sa pag install ng same edition ng windows sa new motherboard

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Torrent photoshop
  2. Windows 11 pro
  3. windows 11 activation code
  4. windows 11 pro activation
  5. windows 10 pro license
  6. windows clean
  7. win10 activation
Back