What's new

Why do we try to be "Normal"?

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
There are just as many people who become neurotic because they are merely normal, as there are people who are neurotic because they cannot become normal. That it should enter anyone's head to educate them to normality is a nightmare for the former, because their deepest need is really to be able to lead "abnormal" lives.​

-Carl Jung​

ahaha ako ayoko ko maging normal kasi lalabas na conventional o mediocre quality and less competitive, i still like to be abnormal yung tatawaging special o baliw yun gusto ko haha coz i like to piss everyone it makes me happy ffs

ahaha ako ayoko ko maging normal kasi lalabas na conventional o mediocre quality and less competitive, i still like to be abnormal yung tatawaging special o baliw yun gusto ko haha coz i like to piss everyone it makes me happy ffs
Ironically, you are not extraordinary in holding that position. It is very mediocre... for a juvenile.

eh bakit gusto mo maging abnormal?

Yung kaibigan ko ganyan haha pero yung tingin niya sakin psychopath daw ako like wtf xD

Bawal ba yun?
walang bawal boss, nauna ko lang sabihin bakit gusto ko maging abnormal saka niya tinanong e wala akong time mag quote ulet kasi naka mobile ako so sinabi ko lang na nag quote na siya sa sagot dun sa tanong niya

Why does pissing everyone off makes you happy??

Share ka ng scenario sa buhay mo na u did something like that…

Why does pissing everyone off makes you happy??

Share ka ng scenario sa buhay mo na u did something like that…
because i have a liking of breaking the convention and pissing every one is a taste that success hehe

as to scenario i have 1 post here: Paadvice please

i even pissed some parents off in real life hehe

because i have a liking of breaking the convention and pissing every one is a taste that success hehe

as to scenario i have 1 post here: Paadvice please

i even pissed some parents off in real life hehe
Which part jan?? Ung part na pinapili mo gf mo between u and her pakialamerong parents??? Un na un?? So who did u pissed off jan and how did pissing them off made u happy??

Kala ko nman kung anong bigtime na ginawa mo…hahaha

Which part jan?? Ung part na pinapili mo gf mo between u and her pakialamerong parents??? Un na un?? So who did u pissed off jan and how did pissing them off made u happy??

Kala ko nman kung anong bigtime na ginawa mo…hahaha
ah bigtime pala hanap mo, wala ako bigtime

Last edited:
Back