What's new

Trivia Why do some people believe that science is more powerful than God?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Here is a meme:
main-qimg-95629161d52d4a54fe75551b7ca8e927-pjlq.jpg

What about you guys?

Attachments

siguro po dahil mas nakikita ng tao o nakapaligid sa kanya na mas totoo Ang science o mas kapaniwala-kapaniwala than God kase basehan na lang po natin 'yung pinakita n'yong memes which is kung Ang mga Bata ang tatanungin o mga non religious na tao mas papanig sila sa science pero kung ako Naman tatanungin both ay kung paniniwalaan.

One person fixed the problem, one person accepted the problem.. ano mali diyan?

The meme picked a subject that is too easy for science.

Kung ang simula ng premise na problema is something like "sadness", "despair" "injustice".. i wonder how science would do against religion..

Ang layo naman nang ibig sabihin nung meme 😅 parang pinag kompara mo sa engineer at labor lagi mo lang tatandaan kung walang Dios wala karin sa mundong ito at itong universe 😅

temporary lang po ang buhay dito sa mundo ang importante, ang kaligtasan ng kaluluwa natin.

siguro po dahil mas nakikita ng tao o nakapaligid sa kanya na mas totoo Ang science o mas kapaniwala-kapaniwala than God kase basehan na lang po natin 'yung pinakita n'yong memes which is kung Ang mga Bata ang tatanungin o mga non religious na tao mas papanig sila sa science pero kung ako Naman tatanungin both ay kung paniniwalaan.
both lang? walang reason? parang bata lang din pumili boss? hehe

One person fixed the problem, one person accepted the problem.. ano mali diyan?

The meme picked a subject that is too easy for science.

Kung ang simula ng premise na problema is something like "sadness", "despair" "injustice".. i wonder how science would do against religion..
oo nga noh, so religion is for emotional things and science for logical things

sadness, despair, injustice are the feelings (emotions) resulting from a logical problem

so religion plays the mind kahit mamamatay na (logical) happy pa din (emotional), emotionally comforting by deceiving the mind instead of solving the logical side of a problem

just like in the meme, kahit ala paa happy pa din hehe

Last edited:
so religion plays the mind kahit mamamatay na (logical) happy pa din (emotional), emotionally comforting by deceiving the mind instead of solving the logical side of a problem
tama sana, pero you put it in a way as if science will prevent death.

Sa ospital din namamatay (karamihan ng) mga tao kahit gaano sila karehiliyoso. So dont make it seem that they lack logic.

I would instead assume na they just chose to die gracefully, than desperately cling on the false hope na nagbabaon sa pamilya nila sa utang. We'll understand when we get there, wag ka atat.

tama sana, pero you put it in a way as if science will prevent death.
will try to prevent instead
Sa ospital din namamatay (karamihan ng) mga tao kahit gaano sila karehiliyoso. So dont make it seem that they lack logic.
it is not the people that lack logic, it is the religion itself and just influenced the people
I would instead assume na they just chose to die gracefully, than desperately cling on the false hope na nagbabaon sa pamilya nila sa utang. We'll understand when we get there, wag ka atat.
they choose to die gracefully because they were promised a place of no pain which is way better than mabaon sa utang hehe it's all mind games

will try to prevent instead

it is not the people that lack logic, it is the religion itself and just influenced the people

they choose to die gracefully because they were promised a place of no pain which is way better than mabaon sa utang hehe it's all mind games
Are u imagining this na ikaw yung malapit na?

Are u imagining this na ikaw yung malapit na?
nope, based iyan sa mga na-witness kong graceful exits back when i was still theist, we are visiting those dying church members at yun ginagawa namin, sasabihan namin na to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord just to condition their minds and die happily

miracles doesn't happen always.

Science does!

If there's a proper research, anything would be possible.

nope, based iyan sa mga na-witness kong graceful exits back when i was still theist, we are visiting those dying church members at yun ginagawa namin, sasabihan namin na to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord just to condition their minds and die happily
Ah kaya pala..

Back