What's new

Closed True church of Christ by using philosophy, history and science?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stellarium, nabanggit mo na si buhha as anti-religion. Being religious and being spiritual are two different things. Well, you can't speak on buddha's behalf na ayaw niya may isunod sa pangalan niya. How did you know? Did he talk to you on your dreams?

At yung binanggit mo na pagtatalo-talo ng mga "daan daan sekta ng budismo". Diba iyan ang eksaktong nangyayari sa mga bible believers? Kayo mismo, may kanya-kanyang interpretasyon. At ang bawat isa nagsasabi na kami ang tama. Pot calling kettle black?

stellarium, nabanggit mo na si buhha as anti-religion. Being religious and being spiritual are two different things. Well, you can't speak on buddha's behalf na ayaw niya may isunod sa pangalan niya. How did you know? Did he talk to you on your dreams?

At yung binanggit mo na pagtatalo-talo ng mga "daan daan sekta ng budismo". Diba iyan ang eksaktong nangyayari sa mga bible believers? Kayo mismo, may kanya-kanyang interpretasyon. At ang bawat isa nagsasabi na kami ang tama. Pot calling kettle black?

im not speaking on his behalf im speaking on the buddhist most sacred canonical book and on behalf of buddhist basic doctrine

dahil ganyan po ang pag sukan ko ng katotohanan at pag iinvestigate ang most reliable source ang mangingibabaw

when i want to find out the truth about islam i will go in Quran not in the collection of Hadith
when i want to find out the truth about hinduism i will go in Vedas not in Bhagavad Gita
when i want to find out the truth about judaism i will go in Torah not in Misha and Gemara and Talmud
when i want to find out the truth about judaism i will go in Bible not in the mouth of Quiboloy and Soriano

same in buddhism and bible

si buddha at jesus ay malaki ang pagkaka parehas atleast they are both against established religion and the church officials

piro wag na tayo lumayo ng topic, the undenial truth still remain jesus and buddha was not the founder of christianity and buddhism

kong tutol ka naman sa sinasabi ko ay pwedi mo po pamalian

paki bigay lang ang pahayag sa pali canon mula sa bibig ni gautama buddha na siya o inutos nya mag tayo ng relihiyon na tinatawag na buddhism

paki bigay lang ang pahayag sa Bibliya mula sa bibig ni Jesus na siya o inutos nya mag tayo ng relihiyon na at tawagin itong christianismo

Ganito muna umpisa niyan
So naniniwala kayo na totoo ang lahat ng nakasulat pati mga pangayayari sa Bible?
May patunay ang science tungkol sa bible
May patunay ang history
Pati pilosopiya may mga pisikal evidences na ang Bible ay totoo pati ang mga karakter at si Kristo ay totoo ayon sa roman empire mismo
So sa Bible tayo hahanap ng sagot kung alin ang tunay na religion sa panahon natin

Ganyan ang paraan ng paghahanap sasangguni ka mismo sa Bible na siyang pundasyon ng pananampalataya ng Kristiano

Sabi ni Mohatma Gandhi.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

The good thing about being a Christian. It is the only religion na nabuhay ulit. Mohamed, budhist. Atheist. Sceintology. All are dead.

If you dont believe a teaching of a second life. Youll be eternally dead

im not speaking on his behalf im speaking on the buddhist most sacred canonical book and on behalf of buddhist basic doctrine

dahil ganyan po ang pag sukan ko ng katotohanan at pag iinvestigate ang most reliable source ang mangingibabaw

when i want to find out the truth about islam i will go in Quran not in the collection of Hadith
when i want to find out the truth about hinduism i will go in Vedas not in Bhagavad Gita
when i want to find out the truth about judaism i will go in Torah not in Misha and Gemara and Talmud
when i want to find out the truth about judaism i will go in Bible not in the mouth of Quiboloy and Soriano

same in buddhism and bible

si buddha at jesus ay malaki ang pagkaka parehas atleast they are both against established religion and the church officials

piro wag na tayo lumayo ng topic, the undenial truth still remain jesus and buddha was not the founder of christianity and buddhism

kong tutol ka naman sa sinasabi ko ay pwedi mo po pamalian

paki bigay lang ang pahayag sa pali canon mula sa bibig ni gautama buddha na siya o inutos nya mag tayo ng relihiyon na tinatawag na buddhism

paki bigay lang ang pahayag sa Bibliya mula sa bibig ni Jesus na siya o inutos nya mag tayo ng relihiyon na at tawagin itong christianismo
si buddha at si jesus ay magkaparehas. Pero kaninong turo ang mas tama?

Sabi ni Mohatma Gandhi.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

The good thing about being a Christian. It is the only religion na nabuhay ulit. Mohamed, budhist. Atheist. Sceintology. All are dead.

If you dont believe a teaching of a second life. Youll be eternally dead
All are dead??? The last time I checked, there are still muslims and buddhists around? Care to double check?

Kung naghahanap ka ng totoong religion gawin mong basehan ang Bibliya sa Bibliya ka sasangguni at kukuha ng mga palatandaan na tunay ba o hindi ang isang religion, bale ang Bible ang magiging authority mo o ang judge na siyang magsasabi sa iyo ng tamang paraan ng paghahanap ng totoong religion

All are dead??? The last time I checked, there are still muslims and buddhists around? Care to double check?

I mean the God or teacher of their rwligion are all dead. It is only Jesus who came back to life. So we have a hope if we obey his teaching. We will have eternal life as well.

Ganito lang yan its either Jesus is a lunatic, na walang evidence ng teachings and sa knya resurrection.or He is our Savior who died for us to take away our Sins. To save us From the Evil one. Lahat naman ng religion ata meron Satan or Evil one :)

I mean the God our the teacher of their rwligion are all dead. It is only Jesus who came back to life. So we have a hope if we obey his teaching. We will have eternal life as well.

Ganito lang yan its either Jesus is a lunatic, na walang evidence ng teachings and sa knya resurrection.or He is our Savior who died for us to take away our Sins. To save us From the Evil one. Lahat naman ng religion ata meron Satan or Evil one :)
Well, the satan part of a religion is applicable only to those who use bible as a reference. Kapag ba buddhists kasama ka rin sa listahan ng maliligtas, despite na iba ang pinaniniwalaan mo?

Kung naghahanap ka ng totoong religion gawin mong basehan ang Bibliya sa Bibliya ka sasangguni at kukuha ng mga palatandaan na tunay ba o hindi ang isang religion, bale ang Bible ang magiging authority mo o ang judge na siyang magsasabi sa iyo ng tamang paraan ng paghahanap ng totoong religion
Hindi ba pwedeng reference ang rationality?

Well, the satan part of a religion is applicable only to those who use bible as a reference. Kapag ba buddhists kasama ka rin sa listahan ng maliligtas, despite na iba ang pinaniniwalaan mo?

If you believe that Jesus is the only way the truth and the Life.Yes

Pero naituro ni Paul some people will be judge accordinh to the Light that was given to them

For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.". Romans 9:15

So we cannot know who will be saved or not. Only God can judge. We are just here to witness for the faith that we believe in

Ang lahat ng Existing Churches na naniniwala kay Jesus ay mga "parte" lang ng totoong Religion. Walang 100% tama kasi madami ding mali.

If you believe that Jesus is the only way the truth and the Life.Yes

Pero naituro ni Paul some people will be judge accordinh to the Light that was given to them

For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.". Romans 9:15

So we cannot know who will be saved or not. Only God can judge. We are just here to witness for the faith that we believe in
Eh buddhist nga eh, much more kung muslim, di kinikilala si baby dyesus? So hindi na kasali sa bus trip to heaven? So yung denomination is already a determining factor on who's got to go to the heaven bus? Pano pa yung mga tribesmen sa Amazon jungle?

Ang lahat ng Existing Churches na naniniwala kay Jesus ay mga "parte" lang ng totoong Religion. Walang 100% tama kasi madami ding mali.

Sa Revelation sir. Nagbigay ng Hint.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus . Revelation 14:12

another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.Revelation 14:15

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb (Revelation 14:6-10, emphasis added).

And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. Revelation 22:19

Sabi sa Revelation 14 symbolic yung angels na yan. Together with the 144,000 will preach the third angels message. This movement will identify who the beast religion is and will warn the people not to worship it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

he will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time daniel 7:25.

God always has a remnant believers in every time period. His prophets, tapos mga reformers like Luther, Huss Calvin, baptist,tapos the final movement accepts all the teaching of this people. Then the harvest is Ripe.

Eh buddhist nga eh, much more kung muslim, di kinikilala si baby dyesus? So hindi na kasali sa bus trip to heaven? So yung denomination is already a determining factor on who's got to go to the heaven bus? Pano pa yung mga tribesmen sa Amazon jungle?

Only God will know who will be saved. Kahit nasa true church ka doesnt assure you of salvation if you dont have relationship with God. Kasi the more target ka ni Satan nun.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14

Ako based on own opinion. We will be judge according to the light that was given to us.
Dahil sa preaching ni Paul.

Rom. 2:1-2). Paul continues, “For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus” (Rom. 2:14-15).

Malinaw sabi dito work of law is written in their hearts. Who wrote it? My sabi sa bible will write the laws in their hearts sa new covenant.

So yun only God can know who is save.
The more knowledge the higher standards in judgement day.

Teka pahinga muna ako this is very tiring buti na lang my google

God bless okay eto brainstorming

si buddha at si jesus ay magkaparehas. Pero kaninong turo ang mas tama?

nasa atin po ang pagpapasya by using our intellect.

sa ilang taon pagbabasa ko at pag susuri ng ibat ibang religion, i developed my own belief sytem directly on the main scriptures or world religion (bible,quran, vedas, tao-te king etc) not in the secondary books (hadith, bhagavad gita, mishna etc)and i found out that throughout history there has a certain pattern
when a prophet of God demised, the care taker and their followers corrupted their teaching reduced it in non sense and torturous religious dogma and rituals of prieshood,

i believe in jesus and buddha they are both messenger of God,
ang belief system ko ay malapit sa bahai faith
i believe and accept the universal prophethood of different faith (buddha. jesus,moses, muhammad, the greatest prophets of monotheistic faith)

hindi na mpagkakatiwalaan ang mga scriptures nabago ito over time. but it doesnt mean that there is no kernel of truth in its pages, pulutin ang mabuti at naayon sa rational at logical na pag iisip, at itapon ang hindi mabuti, irrational at illogical.

I mean the God or teacher of their rwligion are all dead. It is only Jesus who came back to life. So we have a hope if we obey his teaching. We will have eternal life as well.

tanong ko lang sir, gano ka nakakasiguro na si jesus ay namatay, nabuhay, at naipako sa krus?
if you dig the history of crucifixion madami butas dyan
my mga historian na nag investigate at nag survive at nakatakas si jesus sa crucifixion , the one that they crucified was not jesus.

at iyan ay tumutugma sa estoric belief kung saan according to some esoteric scriptures he survived in the crucifixion fled and died in india his final resting place.

the christians believe that jesus is God died on the cross,
God is immortal and eternal, ang nadidinig ko lng na namamatay na mga Diyos ay sa mga greek and egyptian mythology.

Sa Revelation sir. Nagbigay ng Hint.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus . Revelation 14:12

another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.Revelation 14:15

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb (Revelation 14:6-10, emphasis added).

And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. Revelation 22:19

Sabi sa Revelation 14 symbolic yung angels na yan. Together with the 144,000 will preach the third angels message. This movement will identify who the beast religion is and will warn the people not to worship it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

he will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time daniel 7:25.

God always has a remnant believers in every time period. His prophets, tapos mga reformers like Luther, Huss Calvin, baptist,tapos the final movement accepts all the teaching of this people. Then the harvest is Ripe.

Babylon/Woman = Rome

May clue doon sa Rev17. Ung 7 mountains.

Sa book of Daniel, ung Statue na napanaginipan ni King Nebuchadnezar, FEET Doon ay nagrepresent ng Rome. Which will be destroyed by a Rock = Christ.

Sa book of Daniel, ung 4 beast represented "RULING NATION" at ung last is also Rome.

Pero walang specific Religion na 100% mali na nasabi. Kasi ang sabi sa Rev ung mga "not written in the book of Life" will marvel in it. Ang kaso may mga Catholic na saved, I believed. Lalo na ung totoong may Faith sa Diyos. One world order Religion? Pwede. Sabagay may panawagan na "Gumawa" Ng isang religion para sa lahat. Where the last AntiChrist will Reign but ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

Dyan sa Rome lalabas ung last anti-christ.

And I think after that Christ will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Denski101

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors