What's new

Closed True church of Christ by using philosophy, history and science?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alin kaya sa mga Christian denomination ang totoo na itinatatag ni Jesus kung gagamitin natin ang pilosopiya, kasaysayan at siyensiya.
Gagamitan nang siyensiya para mapatunayan kung alin ang totoo sa mga 'Christian denomination'?
Sir, malabo po ata mangyare iyon. bagkus baka kabaligtaran po ang mangyayare at ma-debunked ang mga claims nyo pag ginamitan mo nang siyensiya.

Gagamitan nang siyensiya para mapatunayan kung alin ang totoo sa mga 'Christian denomination'?
Sir, malabo po ata mangyare iyon. bagkus baka kabaligtaran po ang mangyayare at ma-debunked ang mga claims nyo pag ginamitan mo nang siyensiya.
Wala nmn madedebunk ang science sa religion/faith. Magkaiba realm nun.. They can't use each other to define one another.

As one physicist said, "Those who claim Science can disprove God simply don't know Science."

Wala nmn madedebunk ang science sa religion/faith. Magkaiba realm nun.. They can't use each other to define one another.

As one physicist said, "Those who claim Science can disprove God simply don't know Science."
i see. so you are suggesting that religion is in some other realm that science cant reach? is that a fantasy realm wherein unicorns, flying spaghetti monster exist? if that is so, i rest my case.

i see. so you are suggesting that religion is in some other realm that science cant reach? is that a fantasy realm wherein unicorns, flying spaghetti monster exist? if that is so, i rest my case.
You simply don't know what you are saying..

Math (cannot define) Science (cannot define) History (cannot define) Faith (cannot define) Logic (cannot define) Math...

But

Math (supports) Science (supports) History (supports) Faith (supports) Logic (supports) Math...

Sinimplehan ko na para magets mo. Sobrang simple na nyan ah.. Nagets mo ba?😊

You simply don't know what you are saying..

Math (cannot define) Science (cannot define) History (cannot define) Faith (cannot define) Logic (cannot define) Math...

But

Math (supports) Science (supports) History (supports) Faith (supports) Logic (supports) Math...

Sinimplehan ko na para magets mo. Sobrang simple na nyan ah.. Nagets mo ba?😊
Sorry if i missed your point. if you haven't included the 'Magkaiba realm nun..' in your sentence.
and please understand that my point there is, it is VERY HARD to use SCIENCE to prove religious claims, or support your religious claims through the use of SCIENCE (otherwise, demonstrate it).

now i got thrilled with this.
kindly elaborate with your claim that:
1. History supports Faith; or as per to your word 'History (supports) Faith
2. Faith supports Logic; or as per to your word 'Faith (supports) Logic

and please kindly construct your sentence appropriately to prevent misunderstanding/misinterpretation. and please use words that are more suited to your POINT or IDEA (pwede naman din tagalog word para hindi ka mahirapan)

Last edited:
Sorry if i missed your point. if you haven't included the 'Magkaiba realm nun..' in your sentence.
and please understand that my point there is, it is VERY HARD to use SCIENCE to prove religious claims, or support your religious claims through the use of SCIENCE (otherwise, demonstrate it).

now i got thrilled with this.
kindly elaborate with your claim that:
1. History supports Faith; or as per to your word 'History (supports) Faith
2. Faith supports Logic; or as per to your word 'Faith (supports) Logic

and please kindly construct your sentence appropriately to prevent misunderstanding/misinterpretation. and please use words that are more suited to your POINT or IDEA (pwede naman din tagalog word para hindi ka mahirapan)
Akala ko clear na..................... Nakakatamad kasi minsan magtype ng mahaba tapos magenglish ng magenglish para magmukhang matalino at may sense kahit wala? Alam mo un?. Hindi kita pinatatamaan ah. Baka kasi isipin mo tungkol nnmn sayo.

Anyways,
Isa-isahin ko nalang para di ka mahirapan..

Math (supports) Science - Simple Lang,All braches of science needs Math/Numbers/Equation for Experimenting.

Science(supports) History- Simple Lang, All historical records need scientific research.

History (supports) Faith- Simple lang. All kind of Faith are rooted in History and Ancestry.

Faith (supports) Logic- Simple Lang. Logic stands in the validity of claims and reasoning. You need Faith that your reasoning is sane and educated for it to make sense.

Logic (supports) Math - Simple lang. Mathematical Equation need logic for it to be acceptable for answering a problem.

Lalalalala. 🙂

Akala ko clear na..................... Nakakatamad kasi minsan magtype ng mahaba tapos magenglish ng magenglish para magmukhang matalino at may sense kahit wala? Alam mo un?. Hindi kita pinatatamaan ah. Baka kasi isipin mo tungkol nnmn sayo.

Anyways,
Isa-isahin ko nalang para di ka mahirapan..

Math (supports) Science - Simple Lang,All braches of science needs Math/Numbers/Equation for Experimenting.

Science(supports) History- Simple Lang, All historical records need scientific research.

History (supports) Faith- Simple lang. All kind of Faith are rooted in History and Ancestry.

Faith (supports) Logic- Simple Lang. Logic stands in the validity of claims and reasoning. You need Faith that your reasoning is sane and educated for it to make sense.

Logic (supports) Math - Simple lang. Mathematical Equation need logic for it to be acceptable for answering a problem.

Lalalalala. 🙂
Its OK, i understand (with that, i may require more clarification).
Now lets go back to the point.

I only need two things:
1.) History (supports) Faith - can you elaborate this further? can you provide example that History supports 'Faith'?
2.) Faith (supports) Logic - 'You need Faith that your reasoning is sane and educated'. THIS IS FALLACY [logic]

You misused the word 'Faith'. Let me help you. you may require GOOGLE for this.
There are 2 meaning of Faith.
1.) Complete trust
2.) Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion.

AGAIN. Please choose your WORD WISELY.

Its OK, i understand (with that, i may require more clarification).
Now lets go back to the point.

I only need two things:
1.) History (supports) Faith - can you elaborate this further? can you provide example that History supports 'Faith'?
2.) Faith (supports) Logic - 'You need Faith that your reasoning is sane and educated'. THIS IS FALLACY [logic]

You misused the word 'Faith'. Let me help you. you may require GOOGLE for this.
There are 2 meaning of Faith.
1.) Complete trust
2.) Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion.

AGAIN. Please choose your WORD WISELY.
Huh? Panung naging FALLACY? Just because di mo magets that doesn't mean na false na. Capslock pa para intense. 😂

faith

• : strong belief or trust in someone or something
  • : belief in the existence of God : strongreligious feelings or beliefs
  • : a system of religious beliefs

Natuwa(not natawa) ako sa idea na nakafocus ka nnmn sa Diyos. Masyado ka talagang God-centered. 😊

Anyways, simple lang nmn... Sa Logic, kailangan mong MAGTIWALA (english:trust) na SANE AT MAY SENSE ung sinasabi. Kasi pagsenseless eh lllogical na un.

Bat kasi pinapakomplikado mo. 🤔

Huh? Panung naging FALLACY? Just because di mo magets that doesn't mean na false na. Capslock pa para intense. 😂

faith

• : strong belief or trust in someone or something
  • : belief in the existence of God : strongreligious feelings or beliefs
  • : a system of religious beliefs

Natuwa(not natawa) ako sa idea na nakafocus ka nnmn sa Diyos. Masyado ka talagang God-centered. 😊

Anyways, simple lang nmn... Sa Logic, kailangan mong MAGTIWALA (english:trust) na SANE AT MAY SENSE ung sinasabi. Kasi pagsenseless eh lllogical na un.

Bat kasi pinapakomplikado mo. 🤔
Mam, Fallacy means 'invalid, faulty reasoning or "wrong moves" in the construction of an argument'.

here is your original argument:
'Math (supports) Science (supports) History (supports) Faith (supports) Logic (supports) Math'

as per your translation:
'Math (supports) Science (supports) History (supports) Trust (supports) Logic (supports) Math'
-- Would this argument still makes any sense at all? would still support your claim?

come on, you can do better than this.
rather than wasting time throwing some cheap shots, construct your argument wisely and thoroughly.

Ts, parang may kulang sa title ng thread
Nawala na yung _FOR ATHEISTS ONLY sa title tapos may please respect post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back