What's new

Closed Totoo ba ang aral na pagliligtas sa pamamagitan lamang ng pananampalataya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz_Me

Contributor
Reaction
Maliligtas ba ang tao sa pamamagitan lamang ng pananampalataya? Bukod sa pananampalataya, anu-ano pa ang nararapat idagdag upang maligtas? May kabuluhan ba ang pananampalatayang walang pag-ibig at pag-asa?

Is the teaching faith alone can save Biblical? What should be added to faith? What is the value of faith without hope and love or charity?

Bible Verses:

James 2:14

What good does it do, my brothers, if someone claims to have faith but does not prove it with actions? This kind of faith cannot save him, can it?

James 2:14

What use is it, my brethren, if a man says he has faith, but he has no works? Can that faith save him?

James 2:17

So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.
In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

KING JAMES VERSION

2 PETER 1:5-9

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

KING JAMES VERSION

1 CORINTHIANS 13:1-3,13

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.