What's new

Tapang-tapangan Lang.

ZummerSoltice

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Well, Pag-Asa Island is also claimed by Vietnam and China (both Beijing and Taipei leaders). Again, Filipinos are under the collective delusion that China is the only power they are up against in this conflict. This is another one ego trip. It has no value besides massaging one's ego. It is an infantile kind of nationalism that is not based on any tangible benefits for the country, except to fill the psychological void left by having a weak state capacity, of having a level of development that is sluggish. A display of infantile nationalism meant to serve as a fig leaf for the real issues that matter to every Filipino. Ayuda for the poor, and ego trip for the rest. Try nitong "Filipino travel enthusiast" gawin yan sa Sabah. Para makita talaga ang tapang.
1000323086.jpg

Attachments

bangag ata siya boss, hehe instead na mag wave ng flag i-develop niya at mag project, wala naman kakayahan i-develop ang lugar ang bangag lang talaga para mag claim pa tayo diyan, nahirapan na nga mag develop dito sa mainland nang-aagaw pa

bangag ata siya boss, hehe instead na mag wave ng flag i-develop niya at mag project, wala naman kakayahan i-develop ang lugar ang bangag lang talaga para mag claim pa tayo diyan, nahirapan na nga mag develop dito sa mainland nang-aagaw pa
Mahirap talaga mgdevelop kung ang pundo eh mapupunta lang sa mga bulsa nila.