election2022

The 2022 United States elections will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. During this midterm election year, all 435 seats in the House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the Senate will be contested. Thirty-nine state and territorial gubernatorial elections, as well as numerous other state and local elections, will be contested. This will be the first election affected by the redistricting that will follow the 2020 census.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. R

President-Elect Bongbong Marcos!

Bagong Lipunan! matutulog na ko bye :) Congrats po BBM at SARA
  2. P

Trivia DZRH reports that Comelec will suspend canvassing tonight. Will resume 1pm tomorrow. Why the f*ck would they do that?

DZRH reports that Comelec will suspend canvassing tonight. Will resume 1pm tomorrow. Why the f*ck would they do that?
  3. P

Trivia Done Voting

source : https://www.facebook.com/meandlola
  4. D

Poll Pag ka Zero ng Otso Diretsu possible kaya mangyari sa Pinklawans?

Possible kaya mangyari sa mga Pinklawan na mangyari ang nangyari sa Otso Diretsu na Zinero ng Taong bayan?
  5. P

Trivia BBM nadaya nga ba talaga?

Hidden content
  6. D

Trivia Grabi di mahulogan ng Karayom ang Event ni BBM!

Grabi guys makikita mo talaga kung sino yung lamang sa pamamagitan sa dami ng tao sa mga event Rally nila.
  7. P

Trivia Bahala kayo dyan. Basta ito iboboto ko!

Half Human / Half Zombie :LOL:
  8. C

Help Voters Registration

Hello po, Ask ko lang po kasi I already registered for the incoming elections (thru satellite registration) and I already did the application, the biometrics, the digital signature, so on and so forth, and I also received the acknowledgment receipt. What's the next step po ba? Makukuha na po ba...
Back