TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
MAKES: 10 servings
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
1 cup (calculated without noodles) equals 766 calories, 67 g fat (38 g saturated fat), 238 mg cholesterol, 1357 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meatballs. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with noodles. Yield: 10 servings.