What's new

Food 4 Easy Recipes To Level Up Your Favorite Pancit Canton

Fenimaure

Honorary Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
canton.jpg

For instant noodles fans, Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original is a classic choice. It’s effortless to cook, can be enjoyed anytime, and is easy to shop. In fact, Yummy.ph recently proclaimed it the Favorite Instant Noodles in its first-ever You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., noting that it “packs a flavorful punch” that makes it an irresistible meal or snack.

While the classic flavor is great on its own, Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original is actually pretty versatile. You can elevate it in so many ways, using simple ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.

Interested? Here are four #EasyPC recipes to level up Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original:

1 Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Garlic Butter Recipe​

If you’ve never tried experimenting with pancit canton before, this simple recipe is a great start. All you need are fried garlic, butter, fried egg, and spring onion for garnish, and you can make a delicious and filling meal!

Makes 1 serving

Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Garlic Butter Ingredients

190ml water
1 pack Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original
1/2 or 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, fried
1 tablespoon butter
1 piece fried egg
chopped spring onions for garnish

How to cook Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Garlic Butter

Boil water in a saucepan. Add Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original noodles and seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes.

2. Add fried garlic and butter. Stir continuously for 1 minute to combine everything.

3. Transfer cooked noodles to a bowl or a plate. Top with fried egg and chopped spring onions. Serve!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

2 Lucky Me! Cheesy Tuna Pancit Canton Recipe​

Believe it or not, cheese goes well with pancit canton. You can even make it extra filling by adding tuna chunks!

Makes 1 serving

Lucky Me! Cheesy Tuna Pancit Canton Ingredients

190ml water
2 tablespoons grated cheese
1 can tuna, drained

How to cook Lucky Me! Cheesy Tuna Pancit Canton

Boil water in a saucepan. Cook Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original noodles for 3 minutes.

2. Add oil, seasoning, cheese, and tuna. Stir continuously for 1 minute to combine everything.

3. Transfer to a bowl or plate. Garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

3 Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Peanut Noodles Recipe​

Up for something different? Try this recipe! It adds peanut butter and chili garlic to Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original, giving it a sweet-spicy kick!

Makes 1 serving

Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Peanut Noodles Ingredients

190ml water
1 tablespoon or 2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon ready-made chili garlic
1 tablespoon chopped peanuts

How to cook Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Peanut Noodles

1. Boil water in a saucepan. Add Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original noodles and seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.

2. Add peanut butter and chili garlic. Stir continuously for 1 minute to combine everything.

3. Transfer to a bowl or plate. Top with chopped peanuts and chopped spring onions. Serve!

4 Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Teriyaki Noodles Recipe​

If you ever find yourself craving Japanese food, how about whipping up this new take on teriyaki noodles? The oyster sauce and brown sugar will give the pancit canton a delicious sweet-savory flavor.

Makes 1 serving

Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Teriyaki Noodles Ingredients

190ml water
1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
2 teaspoons brown sugar
30 grams oyster sauce
3 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)

How to cook Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Teriyaki Noodles

Boil water in a saucepan. Add Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original noodles, seasoning, and ginger. Cook for 3 minutes.

2. Add sugar, oyster sauce, and sesame seeds. Combine well.

3. Transfer to a bowl or plate. Serve!

What are you waiting for? Get a pack of Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Original!

Attachments

Back