Not open for further replies.

adasdaasd1212

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Good morning Phcorner

May alam po ako sa basic python programming

Kaya lang po nahihirapan po ako matuto ng Numpy,Scipy, at Scikit- learn

Any suggested resources ?

Atsaka ano po maganda pasukan strand at school sa grade 11 (Senior high school )
Kung gusto ko mag data scientist
Or Machine learning engineer

Data Science?
Get an overview muna o kaya basahin or panoorin mo ang tungkol sa VENN Diagram.
Ipapakita sa iyo ang mga "components" for data science.
1) H a c k i n g Skills (like h a c k i n g data from bunch of seemingly garbage text)
2) Math and Statistics (just good basic math and understanding of statistics)
3) Some other expertise (maybe behavioral science?)

You can start with a Mathematics course.... or physics. Regardless, you need to start somewhere.

Goodluck

Last edited:
Data Science?
Get an overview muna o kaya basahin or panoorin mo ang tungkol sa VENN Diagram.
Ipapakita sa iyo ang mga "components" for data science.
1) H a c k i n g Skills (like h a c k i n g data from bunch of seemingly garbage text)
2) Math and Statistics (just good basic math and understanding of statistics)
3) Some other expertise (maybe behavioral science?)

You can start with a Mathematics course.... or physics. Regardless, you need to start somewhere.

Goodluck

Nag start po ako ng python programming and ngayong magaaral akong stats
Ano po recommend nyo na stats resources ?

P.s. kaylang po ba ng häçking skills sa data science

h a c k i n g in data science means "getting" information from all sorts of "legal" sources...and make sense from it.... or make it more readable and useful.

halimbawa, meron kang text file na ang laman ay mga "gibberish" or parang ganito (just one of the many):

"346&#&$^&*@^$#50&&people@*&&^$#&__djdlhfs&635437q553%%!##5**adults>)__-45#@kidsDS^25*&^&female&#$%#%@#@25&&male*&&FDd($%F"

so you will need to "h a c k" or make sense and hopefully you will get the useful information from it.
(for this gibberish, you can actually h a c k "50 people, 5 adults, 45 kids, 25 female, 25 male)

Your python knowledge is a good start. There are lots of videos about data science online. Just view them and get as much concept as you can.

I can't recommend you good Stats resources. But I can say that at some point you will notice that Stat is also useful in GAME development.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back