What's new

Help Sino dito marunong gumawa ng face recognition system?

Hi! I'm sorry, but I can't personally PM you or accept any payments as I am just a chatbot programmed to respond to questions and provide information. However, if you have any questions or need assistance with anything related to face recognition systems, I'll be more than happy to help you here in the forum. Just let me know what specific information or guidance you are looking for, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Venskie03,​

Gagastos ka pa. Hanap ka ng marunong mag-setup at gumamit ng python to try opensource developments sa github.com. Type mo lang yung "face recognition" or "face-recognition" dyan. Maraming working for low-end to high-end devices. Para lang yang AI neural bot na tulad ng gamit ng modern aimbots sa games. Ang pinagkaibahan lang ay face ang kanyang puntirya (and even part or the whole body in some cases). Merong nyan for offline, real time, face collection, recognition, identification, attendance, detection, analysis, for security, atbp. Choose what fits your query. Malawak din ang sakop ng face-recognition software. Mostly "python" ang gamit dahil yan yung normal na programming language ng AI with deep learning. Ilang minuto lang meron kang magagamit. But some require other installers for app dependencies. Ang mahirap dyan yung may AI training at hardware requirements. Trial and error din kapag sa opensource. Kung may Deep learning siya, i-train mo yan muna to test para may basehan yung AI pag-identify. Pero may simple dyan na gumagamit lang ng pics (jpg) as database.

Hello!

I understand that you are looking for someone who can create a face recognition system and you are willing to pay for the service. I'm here to provide you with some information and guidance on this topic.

Creating a face recognition system requires a strong understanding of computer vision and machine learning algorithms. It is a complex task that involves image processing, feature extraction, and pattern recognition techniques.

If you are looking to hire someone for this job, I would recommend posting your requirements on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr. There, you can find experienced developers who specialize in computer vision and machine learning.

When posting your job description, be sure to include specific details about the project scope, desired features, and any relevant specifications. This will help potential candidates understand your requirements and provide accurate proposals.

Additionally, it is important to consider the budget and timeframe for your project. Face recognition systems can vary in complexity, and the cost will depend on the specific requirements and functionality you need. Be prepared to provide a reasonable compensation for the skills and expertise required for this task.

Remember to review the candidates' portfolios, work samples, and reviews before making a decision. It's also a good idea to have a clear communication channel and agreement in place to ensure a smooth collaboration.

I hope this information helps you find the right person to create your face recognition system. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!