What's new

Closed Si Rodel & Bikoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several people (dds) asked my opinion about this topic... well, I did not know that my opinion mattered to them :ROFLMAO:, pero dahil mabait ako, I will oblige them and just give my 2 cents:

1. Si Rodel is just an uploader, obviously, he has no knowledge of who is Bikoy
2. Si Rodel was conveniently "arrested" without any warrant of arrest and without nobody complaint... only for these 2 facts, something is wrong...
3. Si Rodel is very happy and thankful daw to the NBI to have arrested him... :ROFLMAO:
4. To me, this guy just wants some fame (see how he likes to take selfies with politicians)
5. the NBI found the ideal guy for them: Si Rodel will say everything and anything they want him to say...
6. I don't believe a word of what he's going to say!

I don't know about Bikoy, if the guy is legit... I hope so and I hope he will come out soon!
Regarding "Kitty" "issue": I think you never watch the Bikoy videos: he NEVER said that Kitty was involved in drug (either addict, pusher or drug lord), he said that her name was used to open a bank account!

Last I found this:

Edit:
I just found out what I was suspected all along: dds si Rodel :ROFLMAO:

New edit (May 11): Confirmed! DDS si Rodel :ROFLMAO: Another dirty trick from this government!
Rodel Jayme, supporter ni Bong Go, ayon sa Democratic Alliance Movement Philippine

Attachments

Last edited:
you call yourself dutertard and you speak of dignity... that's the joke of the day :ROFLMAO:
Double time na ba pangtotroll yellowcultist awinahe? Lmfao

Hanggang lunes ka na lng yellow ρáíd troll. Wala kang bonus kasi hindi mananalo otso deretso mo, dito ka pa sa PHC nagsasayang ng oras mga computer guru tao dito at marunong magresearch na alam ang pinaka-baho ng Liberal Yellowcult Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.