What's new

Closed Si Rodel & Bikoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several people (dds) asked my opinion about this topic... well, I did not know that my opinion mattered to them :ROFLMAO:, pero dahil mabait ako, I will oblige them and just give my 2 cents:

1. Si Rodel is just an uploader, obviously, he has no knowledge of who is Bikoy
2. Si Rodel was conveniently "arrested" without any warrant of arrest and without nobody complaint... only for these 2 facts, something is wrong...
3. Si Rodel is very happy and thankful daw to the NBI to have arrested him... :ROFLMAO:
4. To me, this guy just wants some fame (see how he likes to take selfies with politicians)
5. the NBI found the ideal guy for them: Si Rodel will say everything and anything they want him to say...
6. I don't believe a word of what he's going to say!

I don't know about Bikoy, if the guy is legit... I hope so and I hope he will come out soon!
Regarding "Kitty" "issue": I think you never watch the Bikoy videos: he NEVER said that Kitty was involved in drug (either addict, pusher or drug lord), he said that her name was used to open a bank account!

Last I found this:

Edit:
I just found out what I was suspected all along: dds si Rodel :ROFLMAO:

New edit (May 11): Confirmed! DDS si Rodel :ROFLMAO: Another dirty trick from this government!
Rodel Jayme, supporter ni Bong Go, ayon sa Democratic Alliance Movement Philippine

Attachments

Last edited:
Several people (dds) asked my opinion about this topic... well, I did not know that my opinion mattered to them :ROFLMAO:, pero dahil mabait ako, I will oblige them and just give my 2 cents:

1. Si Rodel is just an uploader, obviously, he has no knowledge of who is Bikoy
2. Si Rodel was conveniently "arrested" without any warrant of arrest and without nobody complaint... only for these 2 facts, something is wrong...
3. Si Rodel is very happy and thankful daw to the NBI to have arrested him... :ROFLMAO:
4. To me, this guy just wants some fame (see how he likes to take selfies with politicians)
5. the NBI found the ideal guy for them: Si Rodel will say everything and anything they want him to say...
6. I don't believe a word of what he's going to say!

I don't know about Bikoy, if the guy is legit... I hope so and I hope he will come out soon!
Regarding "Kitty" "issue": I think you never watch the Bikoy videos: he NEVER said that Kitty was involved in drug (either addict, pusher or drug lord), he said that her name was used to open a bank account!

Last I found this:

View attachment 606425
View attachment 606428
View attachment 606429

Edit:
I just found out what I was suspected all along: dds si Rodel :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 606440

Ano naman po ang masasabi nyo tungkol dito?:geek: Initializing

it is because they have the thing that is called INTELLIGENCE REPORT..and it pointed towards rodel thats why they arrest him not because of the reason of being convenient..u dont think this kind of slander againts the president will just be shrug off..of course u wont believe him because it will be againts on what u believe..how does it feel like..ur Yellow idols has done it right?? if i remember 2016 or 2017 when they put in the senate hearing a guy who calls himself DDSquad..remember?

it is because they have the thing that is called INTELLIGENCE REPORT..and it pointed towards rodel thats why they arrest him not because of the reason of being convenient..u dont think this kind of slander againts the president will just be shrug off..of course u wont believe him because it will be againts on what u believe..how does it feel like..ur Yellow idols has done it right?? if i remember 2016 or 2017 when they put in the senate hearing a guy who calls himself DDSquad..remember?
Intelligence report (worth billions of pesos) like the one for their matrix which was coming from 1. directly from the president 2. from an unknown number 3. from an unknown number from "someone" of duterte entourage (said panelo) :ROFLMAO:
Even, if you were right, why no warrant of arrest? Why Rodel said he is thankful to the NBI for his arrest...
How this dds guy (even if he was not dds) could have knowledge about Bikoy and his backers? Do you really think if Bikoy is legit, that he will let a stupid guy like Rodel know all about his plans???

Intelligence report (worth billions of pesos) like the one for their matrix which was coming from 1. directly from the president 2. from an unknown number 3. from an unknown number from "someone" of duterte entourage (said panelo) :ROFLMAO:
Even, if you were right, why no warrant of arrest? Why Rodel said he is thankful to the NBI for his arrest...
How this dds guy (even if he was not dds) could have knowledge about Bikoy and his backers? Do you really think if Bikoy is legit, that he will let a stupid guy like Rodel know all about his plans???
do u think u can get intelligence report for just 100 pesos..??..it is because he is going to be a star witness if they could find the real Bikoy if he is what he said not Bikoy...and also maybe they are really stupid enough that they didnt think they will not be found by the police..even if u tell us that he is not reliable..but what if??..

do u think u can get intelligence report for just 100 pesos..??..it is because he is going to be a star witness if they could find the real Bikoy if he is what he said not Bikoy...and also maybe they are really stupid enough that they didnt think they will not be found by the police..even if u tell us that he is not reliable..but what if??..
He is a dds, so how can he be credible if he accuses the opposition?? BTW, Si Bikoy just came out!

is he?

"On the other hand, the administrator of the website metrobalita.net that spread the Bikoy videos on social media was arrested last week through search warrant issued by Makati RTC branch 148."

"In a press conference, Jayme admitted that he was ρáíd P2,500 to build the website early this year by a woman he identified as Maru or Mary Nguyen.
He said he met Nguyen when they both served as volunteers in the campaign of Liberal Party presidential candidate Manuel Roxas II in 2015.
But Jayme denied any links to the LP or Vice President Leni Robredo."

"In a news conference at the NBI on Friday, Jayme said “Maru Nguyen” and “Maru Xie,” both supporters of the opposition Liberal Party, asked him to put up the website, assuring him that it would just be used to share articles highlighting the achievements of the previous administration."
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"Last April 29, the NBI-CCD applied for and secured a search warrant from Makati City Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 148 Judge Andres Soriano against Jayme on the grounds of violating the Cybercrime Prevention Act.

Agents of the NBI-CCD served the warrant at 4 a.m. last Tuesday at Jayme’s Parañaque residence."
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SOS,, dami pang sinasabi nyo na mga polpol na dilawan..puro chismis lang naman kaya ninyong gawin..kung may solid proof kayu eh di magsampa kau ng kaso sa korte wag puro daldal at paninira...Dyan kayu magaling sa chismis at puro chismis dahil sa malapit na election.....Kahit anu gawin mga polpol na dilawan..Isa pa rin kayung polpol na talunan sa pinas at paninira lang kayang gawin

Patawa si Awinahe ano? DDS daw si babalu, e halos lahat ng pic nya nung presidential election puro dilaw na tae ang kasama? Ay sos mga dilaw talaga. Magkano ba bigayan dyan? Seryoso baka maging isa ako sa inyo basta ung presyo ay tama.

Obvious yung twitter page nya na fake or satire. My isa pang angle dito, isa syang freelance troll cguro meron na naka deposit sa bank account nya, sooner or later ma acquit yan.

Status
Not open for further replies.