What's new

Closed Should we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatsjustkib

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Should we avoid posting such stories we DO NOT OWN?
If we can not really help to post such nice and awesome stories from great authors,
Should we mention their names instead of owning the story?

Sana makita ng mga moderators and staff yung mga post na copied pero walang credit sa original authors.
Let's make this community a well maintained place. Thanks

Just tap the report button if you've seen any repost thread. :)

Crab mentality will always exist TS. If I were you, I wouldn't bother myself creating a thread for such nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!!! Nosebleed ako bes. :) Pero totoo iyan, yung plagiarism ay hindi maganda iyan lalo na kung pinaghirapan nung totoong may ari ng article na pinagkuhanan nila tas hindi bibigyan ng credits. :)

K I N J A Z said:
Just tap the report button if you've seen any repost thread. :)

Crab mentality will always exist TS. If I were you, I wouldn't bother myself creating a thread for such nonsense.

thanks for responding to a nonsense matter :)

leeseulbi1 said:
ignore them (ano purposw ng report button) pwera nalang pag di aaksyunan ng supportteam

that's a nice suggestion but so I thought. What if, what if you have a good content that was originated in your brilliant mind and created a story about that. And after a couple of years, you found out that your story that you made yourself, with all those sleepless nights and all the hardships in formulating the flow of that brilliant story of yours, but then again, someone is re-posting it without your consent or even just a single glimpse of your name. How'd you feel?

I mean, what I just explained above is a serious
PLAGIARISM in short.
Are you gonna ignore them?

Though, the report button is there and this thread is useless by the way.
So how'd you feel?

:)

666_AudioSlave_666 said:
have you been a victim of plagiarism once ts. ?
Twice as I know. Nakaka-walang gana magsulat pag nakita mo yung sinulat mo sa ibang forum tapos wala ka man lang pangalan. Im just making a point here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.