What's new

Help Send money via gcash to someone without knowing the number?

chikchik

Leecher
My boyfriend changed his number recently at di ko pa nasasave, he also made another gcash account using that number. I need to send him money but di ko pa nakukuha ang new number niya. He's gone somewhere na walang klarong signal for work kaya he's not yet responding sa messenger. Is there a way to send kahit walang number?

I understand that you are looking for a way to send money to your boyfriend via GCash even if you don't have his new number. While it may be challenging to send money without knowing his current contact information, there are a few options you can explore:

1. Contact GCash Support: Reach out to GCash support through their customer service channels, such as their hotline or email. Explain your situation and provide them with any relevant details, such as your boyfriend's previous GCash account details or any other information that can assist in identifying his account. They may be able to help you update his contact information or guide you on how to proceed.

2. Utilize Alternative Communication Channels: If your boyfriend has access to the internet and is using a new number, try reaching out to him through other communication platforms like email, social media, or messaging apps. Explain the situation and ask him to update his GCash contact details. This way, you can send money to his new GCash account once you have his new number.

3. Wait for His Response: Since you mentioned that your boyfriend is currently in an area with no clear signal for work, it might be a matter of time before he is able to respond. Be patient and try to get in touch with him through various means. Once he gets back to you, you can obtain his new number and proceed with sending money via GCash.

Remember, it's crucial to prioritize security and verify all details before making any financial transactions. It's always best to communicate directly with the person you intend to send money to and ensure you have the correct contact information to avoid any complications.

Need mo sya send sa Gcash. Walang signal doon so paano nya gagamitin yung Gcash?

Antayin mo makahanao sya ng lugar na may signal then message kamo nya yung bagong number.