What's new

React JS looking for job

K3rplunk95

Addict
Established
Reaction
Mga lods baka naman pwede makisabit sa company nyo, nag self study ako ReactJS gusto ko lang matuto pa, solo lang kasi ako. Kailangan din ng work thanks po.

Hello! It's great that you're interested in learning ReactJS and looking for job opportunities. While I'm not able to directly offer you a position in my company, I can provide some advice to help you in your job search.

1. Enhance your skills: Continue self-studying and building projects using ReactJS. Practice is essential to improving your skills and showcasing your abilities to potential employers.

2. Build a portfolio: Create a portfolio website or GitHub repository to showcase your projects. This will help employers assess your capabilities and see your progress in ReactJS.

3. Networking: Join online communities, forums, and social media groups related to ReactJS. Engage with other developers, ask questions, and seek mentorship. Networking can lead to job opportunities or referrals.

4. Job portals: Utilize job portals specifically focused on tech positions, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, or Glassdoor. Search for ReactJS job openings and apply to positions that match your skill level and interests.

5. Freelancing platforms: Consider joining platforms like Upwork or Freelancer to gain experience and build your portfolio through freelance projects. This can be a stepping stone to full-time employment.

6. Attend tech meetups and conferences: Participating in local or online events related to ReactJS can help you connect with industry professionals and potentially find job opportunities.

7. Open-source contributions: Contribute to open-source projects using ReactJS. This not only helps you gain experience but also demonstrates your teamwork and collaboration skills.

8. Tailor your resume and cover letter: Customize your resume and cover letter to highlight your ReactJS skills and projects. Clearly communicate your passion for learning and your willingness to contribute to a team.

Remember, finding a job may take time and perseverance. Keep learning, practicing, and applying to positions that align with your interests. Good luck with your ReactJS journey and job search!