What's new

Rapture on October 2021?

Seeing it this late in the thread made it less believable especially since this is also one of the things that I pointed out. you can just deny it and make an excuse
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, and so is everybody else who reads the thread. I still unwaveringly maintain what I said from the very beginning. Get right with God now. 👍

Please read the original post. It starts with "What are your thoughts..." That alone should make the purpose of the thread clear👍
more like "What are your thoughts... this is mine... this is my YøùTùbé source.." It should be. it's your thread.

Yes exactly. The purpose is to see a healthy flow of ideas and discussion 👍
On that note, am still waiting to hear your actual thoughts and opinions. I don't want to assume so I'd like to hear it straight from you. Do you believe in God or do you think He's just an imaginary guy in the sky that was invented to control you? 👍

Oh ok noted. For the record I don't really follow them so this is news to me. I wasn't aware that they had a collection of failures. Then again, anyone who has predicted the end of the world for the last 2,000 years has been wrong so far😁👍
Then why create this thread?
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, and so is everybody else who reads the thread. I still unwaveringly maintain what I said from the very beginning. Get right with God now. 👍
But you should be responsible for what you say and what your opinion was. If you're only argument for "get right with" god is the rapture then it's just selfishness born from wanting to be saved.

But you should be responsible for what you say and what your opinion was. If you're only argument for "get right with" god is the rapture then it's just selfishness born from wanting to be saved.
Again, the purpose of the thread is to hear different the ideas and opinions on the topic at hand.

On that note, am still waiting to hear your actual thoughts and opinions. I don't want to assume so I'd like to hear it straight from you. Do you believe in God or do you think He's just an imaginary guy in the sky that was invented to control you? 👍
No need to assume. I am what you think I am. I do not believe in every existing god out there and I'm confident that I will flip the calendar in the next page next month. I believe that this thread is irresponsible, misleading and created to strike fear (this just comes to me but maybe you are the one who created the video or involved in creating that so monetizing that video is also possible. just like all the things that I pointed out, you can just deny it)

No need to assume. I am what you think I am. I do not believe in every existing god out there and I'm confident that I will flip the calendar in the next page next month. I believe that this thread is irresponsible, misleading and created to strike fear (this just comes to me but maybe you are the one who created the video or involved in creating that so monetizing that video is also possible. just like all the things that I pointed out, you can just deny it)
what I mean by existing is by being unreasonably worshiped

Well thank you for making things clear. I think this response explains a lot. I'll leave it to the readers to come to their own conclusions. Have a great day 👍

So you are one of them, people who think Y⊕ùTùbé is a valid form of research and this october rapature thing like any other "failed prophecies" are made to strike fear to people so that they turn to faith as if a bully is making his threat, as for this an imaginary one and of course to have user engagement since Y⊕ùTùbé videos can be monetize. If I am to say this way of turning to faith is pathetic both to the people and their imaginary god. You, for example claimed that you get right with god not because of faith but because you want to be saved which is very selfish and there is also this god who is all powerful, all knowing but the only way he could think of in order to make you submit is to threaten you.

So what will happen if I survived october and see the first sunrise of november with no rapture ever happening? will the people responsible for creating these Y⊕ùTùbé videos be held accountable for spreading fake information? none, you included.
Haha I think you're not in the mood (lonely or stressed) while making this long comment.

Kung ganyan may paniniwala ka ukol sa ganyan, bakit hindi ka magbasa ng Bible at dapat nga eh ang Bible ang basehan mo kapag ganyang usapin

Para sakin kalokohan yan,,
Bible na mismo nagsasabi

Mateo 24: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Nguni't tungkol sa araw at oras na yaon walang makakaalam, kahit ang mga anghel sa langit, kahit ang Anak, kundi ang Ama lamang. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.At kung paano ang mga araw ni Noe, gayon din naman ang pagparito ng Anak ng tao. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Sapagka't gaya ng mga araw bago nagkagunaw, sila'y nagsisikain at nagsisiinom, at nangagaasawa at pinapapagaasawa, hanggang sa araw na pumasok si Noe sa daong, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.At hindi nila nalalaman hanggang sa dumating ang paggunaw, at sila'y tinangay na lahat; ay gayon din naman ang pagparito ng Anak ng tao.

Walang sinumang tao ang nakakaalam ng araw at oras , ayon sa sinabi mismo ng Panginoong Hesus

Haha I think you're not in the mood (lonely or stressed) while making this long comment.
What made you think so? I think what I say here is pretty normal, that anyone who will only turn to faith because they want to be saved is selfish(are you one of them?) and an all knowing and all powerful god who can only convince people to worship them by making this threats is pathetic.

What made you think so? I think what I say here is pretty normal, that anyone who will only turn to faith because they want to be saved is selfish(are you one of them?) and an all knowing and all powerful god who can only convince people to worship them by making this threats is pathetic.
Are you mad of god? Or are you mad to all that believe in god?

Are you mad of god? Or are you mad to all that believe in god?
Which god? The one that you're worshiping or the thousands of god being worshiped today? I say no. I'm not mad. Why would I need to be mad on something that does not exist. This is very clear if you are following all my replies. All I did is to provide a sound argument in regards with the thread. You on the other hand provides nothing but unnecessary replies that does not even have any connection with the thread.

I agree with this one. But i dont really care much kung ano motivation ni TS for creating this thread. I can only assume na he believes the claim to be true based imon he presented it by saying “general world events are leading towards it” and the “getting right with god now” part. Thats just my assumption though. Maybe TS Togman can clear that up. And if he do believe that the rapture will happen this october eh how is preparing for it and what is he doing to get right with god now. Thats what i want to know.

I agree with this one. But i dont really care much kung ano motivation ni TS for creating this thread. I can only assume na he believes the claim to be true based imon he presented it by saying “general world events are leading towards it” and the “getting right with god now” part. Thats just my assumption though. Maybe TS Togman can clear that up. And if he do believe that the rapture will happen this october eh how is preparing for it and what is he doing to get right with god now. Thats what i want to know.
Thank you for your comment. The last thing I wanted was to create a popcorn drama. I wanted to see a healthy flow of ideas on what people's thoughts were. However, we are now where we are. You can read the thread and come to your own conclusions.

Thank you for your comment. The last thing I wanted was to create a popcorn drama. I wanted to see a healthy flow of ideas on what people's thoughts were. However, we are now where we are. You can read the thread and come to your own conclusions.
Okay. But why though?? What will u get out of people’s thoughts about doomsday prophecies like this?? If ur truly invested in this and u believed that the rapture will indeed happen this october then there’s a conversation to have. Thats what im truly interested in. Your narrative about the rapture looks as if your convinced that its true. So are you??if you are then ill ask again how are u preparing for it since october na…

But if you dont believe thats the case then i wanna know your reasons as well…

I just want ur clear stAnd on this and based on that eh we can have a back and forth of our ideas.

Okay great. Let me see if I can help clear up a couple of things for you. I might break up my responses as to not end up with a big wall of text so I ask for your patience, but feel free to interject at any time. 👍

First off, let me preface with this. I am not a religious person, but I do believe in God. I'll take the Bible over any man's word all day everyday. I believe in John 3:16 which says " for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" I've had this belief forever, way before this Rapture business and getting right with God.