What's new

Rapture on October 2021?

Togman

Forum Veteran
Reaction
What are your thoughts on the Rapture being this month? I was never a religious person but general world events do seem to be trending that way. I think we all should get right with God now.

Many videos on you tube about it so do your research and feedback for you thoughts. Thanks. 👍

https://www.you😁tube.com/watch?v=gdwarTD-5Lw

So you are one of them, people who think YøùTùbé is a valid form of research and this october rapature thing like any other "failed prophecies" are made to strike fear to people so that they turn to faith as if a bully is making his threat, as for this an imaginary one and of course to have user engagement since YøùTùbé videos can be monetize. If I am to say this way of turning to faith is pathetic both to the people and their imaginary god. You, for example claimed that you get right with god not because of faith but because you want to be saved which is very selfish and there is also this god who is all powerful, all knowing but the only way he could think of in order to make you submit is to threaten you.

So what will happen if I survived october and see the first sunrise of november with no rapture ever happening? will the people responsible for creating these YøùTùbé videos be held accountable for spreading fake information? none, you included.

So you are one of them, people who think Y⊕ùTùbé is a valid form of research and this october rapature thing like any other "failed prophecies" are made to strike fear to people so that they turn to faith as if a bully is making his threat, as for this an imaginary one and of course to have user engagement since Y⊕ùTùbé videos can be monetize. If I am to say this way of turning to faith is pathetic both to the people and their imaginary god. You, for example claimed that you get right with god not because of faith but because you want to be saved which is very selfish and there is also this god who is all powerful, all knowing but the only way he could think of in order to make you submit is to threaten you.

So what will happen if I survived october and see the first sunrise of november with no rapture ever happening? will the people responsible for creating these Y⊕ùTùbé videos be held accountable for spreading fake information? none, you included.
Thank you for your feedback. This is exactly why I asked the question. If it doesn't happen then it's all good. I respect your opinion and do think we could have a healthy discussion free from ad hominem attacks though don't you? 👍🇵🇭

Thank you for your feedback. This is exactly why I asked the question. If it doesn't happen then it's all good. I respect your opinion and do think we could have a healthy discussion free from ad hominem attacks though don't you? 👍🇵🇭
Ad Hominien: You are selfish therefore you will turn to faith in order to save yourself.
Not Ad Hominien: You want to turn to faith in order to be saved which is selfish.

Again, will you held yourself accountable in case that I still wake up by november 1, 2021?

Ad Hominien: You are selfish therefore you will turn to faith in order to save yourself.
Not Ad Hominien: You want to turn to faith in order to be saved which is selfish.

Again, will you held yourself accountable in case that I still wake up by november 1, 2021?
Accountable for what? What actual claim did I make? That we should get right with God? If that's what you mean then yes, I stand by that and repeat that we should get right with God now. As for the rapture question I presented, I specifically asked for opinions and feedback, not claimed anything. I think you're getting worked up for nothing and challenging something that doesn't exist,, but you're entitled to your own opinion👍

They have their own collection of "failed/unfulfilled prophecies". What makes you think that they are reliable now when they cannot be reliable before?
I have a feeling this topic is triggering you something fierce😁 I remember hearing a quote from my college days..." One sure fire way of getting enemies is starting a discussion about religion or politics" . It looks certainly true in this case🤣 Please bear in mind though, your opinions are welcome here, no need to get worked up👍

Accountable for what? What actual claim did I make? That we should get right with God? If that's what you mean then yes, I stand by that and repeat that we should get right with God now. As for the rapture question I presented, I specifically asked for opinions and feedback, not claimed anything. I think you're getting worked up for nothing and challenging something that doesn't exist,, but you're entitled to your own opinion👍
For what reason you think it's time to get good with god? It's because you think rapture is coming and nothing else right? not because you are a devout believer or you receive some sort of revelation. If it's your only driving factor for your claim then you think it is as good as true, making it an indirect claim.

Again, I think people can "do their own research" and come to their conclusions. And no, I'm not "one of those" who think that you tube is the only valid form of research but I do think it's a legitimate resource.👍

For what reason you think it's time to get good with god? It's because you think rapture is coming and nothing else right? not because you are a devout believer or you receive some sort of revelation. If it's your only driving factor for your claim then you think it is as good as true, making it an indirect claim.
I see now that you're triggered because you jumped to the conclusion that the only reason I have for getting " right with God" is the rapture. For the record, Rapture or no rapture I think you should get right with God. I hope that clears that up for you👍

I have a feeling this topic is triggering you something fierce😁 I remember hearing a quote from my college days..." One sure fire way of getting enemies is starting a discussion about religion or politics" . It looks certainly true in this case🤣 Please bear in mind though, your opinions are welcome here, no need to get worked up👍
I agree that you can get enemies when talking religion and politics. that is always the case for me since people can't afford to give up their deeply held beliefs even when presented with facts. This case is not an exception. I just stated that the thread provided is probably unreliable since the people who made that thread belongs to the group which has a collection of "failed/unfulfilled prophecies" and somehow people says that i'm triggered.

I agree that you can get enemies when talking religion and politics. that is always the case for me since people can't afford to give up their deeply held beliefs even when presented with facts. This case is not an exception. I just stated that the thread provided is probably unreliable since the people who made that thread belongs to the group which has a collection of "failed/unfulfilled prophecies" and somehow people says that i'm triggered.
Oh ok noted. For the record I don't really follow them so this is news to me. I wasn't aware that they had a collection of failures. Then again, anyone who has predicted the end of the world for the last 2,000 years has been wrong so far😁👍

Again, I think people can "do their own research" and come to their conclusions. And no, I'm not "one of those" who think that you tube is the only valid form of research but I do think it's a legitimate resource.👍
But all you can provide is a YøùTùbé video so I will ask "what other forms research did you do?" because otherwise, you're just denying it because I pointed it out.

To be clear, I wasn't attacking you it your beliefs. Reading your posts it just seemed that you were a little triggered. Again, your opinions are a welcome addition to this thread. I just wish we'll hear more feedback. The "scam" response by lovezend actually made me LoL 🤣

I see now that you're triggered because you jumped to the conclusion that the only reason I have for getting " right with God" is the rapture. For the record, Rapture or no rapture I think you should get right with God. I hope that clears that up for you👍
Seeing it this late in the thread made it less believable especially since this is also one of the things that I pointed out. you can just deny it and make an excuse

But all you can provide is a Y⊕ùTùbé video so I will ask "what other forms research did you do?" because otherwise, you're just denying it because I pointed it out.
Please read the original post. It starts with "What are your thoughts..." That alone should make the purpose of the thread clear👍