What's new

Rapture on October 2021?

I believe in Romans 3:23 which says " all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God" . And Romans 6:23 which says " for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord". Simply put, we can't save ourselves, only God can, and the only way is through Jesus.

For the rapture, I believe that the rapture is coming for sure, but going back to the Bible, you'll need Matthew 24 for the explanation. Also you have to look at verse 36 to see that Jesus very clearly says, and am paraphrasing here "nobody knows the day or the hour, but God the Father only".

However, we can't stop there, Revelation 3 gives us a lot more information, especially verse 3 that says, again paraphrasing, "of you're not watchful, you will be surprised". What I get from this is if you're watchful, this will not be such a surprise to you. This is exactly why I started the thread.

Now do I believe the rapture will happen this month? Yes and No! I believe that the rapture can happen at any time, even today, but am not professing to know when it will happen. In truth, it may not even happen in our lifetime, but we can always cling to that blessed hope.
As I mentioned, every single person who predicted the rapture for the last 2000 years has been wrong! So no, am not selling my house or cashing in my life insurance or anything crazy like that, as God will come when He comes, not when we say He will.

Last edited:
Although I am not seeing a date, I'm being watchful of the events happening in this world now. Going back to Matthew 24, the signs are here for sure, but is it happening in October? Nobody knows for sure, and anybody who tells you they're sure are either being deceitful or delusional.

Which brings us to getting right with God. I believe you should get right with God regardless. Getting right with God and the coming rapture shouldn't even be related at all, but I do agree with the premise that if you're only getting right with God because you're scared of the rapture then your motives are skewed.

Again, the Bible is clear. The only way to be saved is to repent of our sins and believe and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and accept God's gift of salvation through Jesus' death on the cross. I can't do this for you. This is between you and God Himself.

Last edited:
I hope this clears it up for you. I think it's now clear where I stand, but feel free to ask any questions you might have 👍