Status
Not open for further replies.

treskia

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Random Theistic Hypotheses

1.The 'Word/Sound' Theory

In the beginning God 'UTTER'...
Let there be light, and so there was light.

since God 'utter' first, sound is created(propagated) before light came...

Can science prove which came up first, objectively and subjectively, by observation and experiments, is it lightning (light) or thunder (sound)? This is so we can visualize the power of science here against the wisdom of old.

Physics' definition of sound

Sound, a mechanical disturbance from a state of equilibrium that propagates through an elastic material medium. A purely subjective definition of sound is also possible, as that which is perceived by the ear, but such a definition is not particularly illuminating and is unduly restrictive, for it is useful to speak of sounds that cannot be heard by the human ear, such as those that are produced by dog whistles or by sonar equipment.

some science guy says...

"Sound is just waves it might distrupt some particles but not create something to that matter"

scriptural hypothesis says

the 'Word' (SOUND) was utilized by the god of Genesis in creating the cosmos, the heavens and the Earth,

When god separate the waters ( above and below) by His 'Word', the heavens (waters above) were created)

When god separate the sea (the waters below) by his 'Word',

the 'e'arth (dry land) was 'created' APPEARED,

So when the scriptures says when God 'utters' these 'Words', isn't He in a sense propagating 'disturbances' or sound waves so everything will be set in place, in state of equilibrium of some sort in 'creating' the cosmos and all that it was made up of

everybody knows the planets and the stars hang (levitate) in the vast emptiness, don't you think gravity, magnetism, sound frequencies had nothing to do with it?

2. The God Theory

Scientific Hypothesis:
All things visible were made up of things invisible (FACT)
The universe came from nothing/voidness (THEORETICAL FACTS)

Scriptural (Biblical) Hypothesis:

All things visible and invisible were made by the Invisible (Spiritual) GOD,

now atheists will say 'That's complete idiocity!

It's just plain 'theo-logical' FICTIONAL claim for an old, imaginary, non-existent SOCIOPATH BEING!

hahaha so clever!

On the sound theory I think it doesn't work like that. Assuming that there is god, why would he need the sound as a medium for the creation? He is an omnipotent being right? Also light is faster than sound for the love of pete.

For the god theory on the other hand, have you read the old testament? That god was a straight douche I can't remember verses you know but I remember that he started an ethnic cleansing just for piece of land and many more so yeah I think that god was sociopathic. Well there are many religions you know, not just the one from abrahamic religion, everyone is claiming that they are the truth so why bother? I guess if there is really a creator he wouldn't care shit about us humans? There are milllions of galaxy and billions of planets and if we're being optimistic here we're not the only intelligent being in the universe.

nice bro.sigurado may aalma sa mga:

aw.14:1 Ang mangmang ay nagsabi sa kaniyang puso, walang Dios: sila'y nangapapahamak, sila'y nagsigawa ng kasuklamsuklam na mga gawa; walang gumagawa ng mabuti,

Status
Not open for further replies.