What's new

May forever sa hell

NOUGHT

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Revelation 20:10-15 (KJV)
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Meron "hell". Universal po siya. Depende pa sa concept of "hell" na meron sa different beliefs and different culture po.

Hindi lang naman exclusive only for Christian. Sa Buddhism naman ay meron multiple "hell" realm. Creepy po siya. Ewan ko lang sa other belief system kung ano naman ang "hell" para sa kanila basta, ang alam ko na meron "hell" - meron universal hell.

Ay. Oo nga noh. Hindi pala ako Christian. Sabi kasi sa tags "sa mga christian na hindi naniniwala sa 2nd death" - hindi nga pala ako Christian. Sorry. But nagshare lang naman.​

Last edited:
Death pertains to eternal damnation (hell)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6:23).

But

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

He is the way,

Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

Not by good works

Ephesians 2:8-10 for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works, that no man should glory. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk in them.