What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning maam anu po gagamiting proxy server kay tnt? pa pm naman po sakin hindi ko kasi ikaw ma pm salamats hindi nagkokonek sakin kulang yata ng proxy server

aw may nababasa ako sa itaas tatry ko muna yun maam hehe

ma'am queencee may maintenance po ba sun ngayon luzon area? di po maka connect sa data na try ko na lahat ng tricks para mapa gana yung data pero wala na talaga :( kaya nag palit ako muna sa TnT and working parin sya thanks ^^

Not working na mam c tntviber kahit nka register sa viber10 same for coc10
zhyckie
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers(You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNT with load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

Inuulit ko. Kung gusto mo sa Globe may tutorial tayo para diyan. Do not insist that the Promo for TNT is also for Globe.

The Promos for TNT are still working.

Last edited:
Closetgeek
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6.choosemyglobeconnect
7. name:myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

zzKxaOY.png

ktGODak.png

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080
ktGODak.png

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings (See Page 1 for the guide and yes choose proxy server and real proxy server, type them in)
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected totheinternet using the vpn via mgc.
On Page 1, there is a list of Proxy Servers for Globe/TM.Mix match them with the real proxy servers. There will be a right combination for your location.
Always set your server/region to India for a no capping connection.
You can use Globe with zero load.
Good luck ma'am.

thanks for unending sharing mam quuency =D
blitz04 you are most welcome sir.

Good morning maam anu po gagamiting proxy server kay tnt? pa pm naman po sakin hindi ko kasi ikaw ma pm salamats hindi nagkokonek sakin kulang yata ng proxy server

aw may nababasa ako sa itaas tatry ko muna yun maam hehe
cleverian Good luck sir.

ma'am queencee may maintenance po ba sun ngayon luzon area? di po maka connect sa data na try ko na lahat ng tricks para mapa gana yung data pero wala na talaga :( kaya nag palit ako muna sa TnT and working parin sya thanks ^^
nae8ean yes Sun is having signal issues since yesterday but it is working and stable on other areas.There must be a maintenance.
It is a good thing we have other options,
Thank you for the positive feedback on TNT Promo options.

nae8ean this is my Sun connection today.
MSqWCoU.png

Attachments

Wow thank you po ts (y). Try ko to sa smart ko
1dash2 It is harder to connect to Smart now.

Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers(You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545

How to Register:

Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545

How to Register:

Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545

How to Register:

Oo nga po eh. Hanggang ngayon ayaw pa rin kumonek. tsaka parang wala masyadong internet tricks sa smart ah. Pero thanks padin ts(y)

Closetgeek
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6.choosemyglobeconnect
7. name:myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

zzKxaOY.png

ktGODak.png

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080
ktGODak.png

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings (See Page 1 for the guide and yes choose proxy server and real proxy server, type them in)
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected totheinternet using the vpn via mgc.
On Page 1, there is a list of Proxy Servers for Globe/TM.Mix match them with the real proxy servers. There will be a right combination for your location.
Always set your server/region to India for a no capping connection.
You can use Globe with zero load.
Good luck ma'am.

blitz04 you are most welcome sir.

cleverian Good luck sir.

nae8ean yes Sun is having signal issues since yesterday but it is working and stable on other areas.There must be a maintenance.
It is a good thing we have other options,
Thank you for the positive feedback on TNT Promo options.

nae8ean this is my Sun connection today.
MSqWCoU.png
thanks sana maintenance lang ilang month na ako di nag papaload sa sun kala ko na pano na sim ko.
may working proxy sa smart kaso sa piling sim lang at mabilis ma dc siguro sa remote proxy lang problem gusto ko sana ishare kaso baka magalit yung nakuhanan ko sa ibang thread nahalukay ko lang :)

Attachments

Hi Queencee, I did the apn, more settings, handler settings. The mix and match of proxy servers and real proxy servers do not affect the ability to connect right? Only the speed?

It still doesnt let me connect. :(

Hi Queencee, I did the apn, more settings, handler settings. The mix and match of proxy servers and real proxy servers do not affect the ability to connect right? Only the speed?

It still doesnt let me connect. :(
Closetgeek the tutorial I posted is indeed the way to connect. Try doing a CDC or momentarily turn the mobile data off and then turn it back on without closing the VPN app.

Tried that too. Still ain't working for me. The phone does not have to be rooted right?

Sorry, a little new here --what's a CDC?

Tried that too. Still ain't working for me. The phone does not have to be rooted right?

Sorry, a little new here --what's a CDC?
Closetgeek
CDC = Connect Disconnect / momentarily turn the mobile data off and then turn it back on without closing the VPN app.
If MGC do not respond to you location, you may use other sim network.
VPN requirements :
· Your sim signal should have h+/h.
· O. S. is from 4.0 to 4+
· Your Android unit slot allows you to assign/connect to 3g.

thanks a lot maam.. working napo sya..
strongenough you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Last edited:
I tried the mgc apn without the proxy server and port (no vpn), I was still able to browse. Then I added all the rest on the apn settings (proxy+port) but I can't browse but the 4g signal is there. And I used your vpn with the settings in page 1. The sim on the globe phone though is quite new, so I don't know if that could be the reason.

I tried the mgc apn without the proxy server and port (no vpn), I was still able to browse. Then I added all the rest on the apn settings (proxy+port) but I can't browse but the 4g signal is there. And I used your vpn with the settings in page 1. The sim on the globe phone though is quite new, so I don't know if that could be the reason.
Closetgeek I see ma'am. You can always study it and try again. The Globe tutorial I posted for you is working. Give it time, you will connect eventually.
At the moment, use sim networks like Sun and TNT, it is easier to connect.

madam queen im back hahaha visit po may i ffeed back po ako ulit .. connected ako thru to pocket wifi using this vpn but wait yung device ko hanggang 2g lng tlga kya nmn na eenjoy ko ng mag surf because sa pocket wifi na ako nka connect in 4g speed ..thnk you so much again and again .. connected ako now sa globe

Attachments

madam queen im back hahaha visit po may i ffeed back po ako ulit .. connected ako thru to pocket wifi using this vpn but wait yung device ko hanggang 2g lng tlga kya nmn na eenjoy ko ng mag surf because sa pocket wifi na ako nka connect in 4g speed ..thnk you so much again and again .. connected ako now sa globe
(y)Nice sis congrats po

i have been using this app since posted and I would like to say thank you for putting such a very good app like this, thus adding Secure Shell did really well combine with HTTP.. it really works very very good,.though their has been a lot of dead payload but for people on this page their is no such thing is dead, we make it alive..thanks

here my latest screenshot..

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.