What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been using this app since posted and I would like to say thank you for putting such a very good app like this, thus adding Secure Shell did really well combine with HTTP.. it really works very very good,.though their has been a lot of dead payload but for people on this page their is no such thing is dead, we make it alive..thanks

here my latest screenshot..
(y)Congrats po at thank you po sa info

madam queen im back hahaha visit po may i ffeed back po ako ulit .. connected ako thru to pocket wifi using this vpn but wait yung device ko hanggang 2g lng tlga kya nmn na eenjoy ko ng mag surf because sa pocket wifi na ako nka connect in 4g speed ..thnk you so much again and again .. connected ako now sa globe
Popsy31 I am very delighted to know that you are connected and happy with QueenCee VPN V7 Quantum's versatility. I might want to use Globe on pocket wifi again because of your testimony ahahaha. You are most welcome sir.

i have been using this app since posted and I would like to say thank you for putting such a very good app like this, thus adding Secure Shell did really well combine with HTTP.. it really works very very good,.though their has been a lot of dead payload but for people on this page their is no such thing is dead, we make it alive..thanks

here my latest screenshot..
Cyrus23James It really makes me glad whenever I read a very satisfied QueenCee VPN user but I am honored when a person understands the depth of the work I do on this forum as member.
Your QueenCee VPN V7 Quantum capacity rate is smashing sir, thanks for the screenshot and the positive feedback.
Thank you for appreciating the app and this thread sir.

Tjank you po!
mark18 you are most welcome sir.

Greetings Globe / TM users...

It occured to me that "Default" works for Globe / TM now.
So let's have a break from MGC for a while and enjoy connecting through "Default"...while it lasts.
Revert back to MGC when it is gone.

Last edited:
Works fine lady.Thank you very much.I can not find in 2 Sliding Drawer (More setting....Handler setting...info...)

Hi ms queencee.. I need help with your vpn.. I am trying all settings for sun user.. If u dont mind, can u give me an example your personal settings for sun.. What i mean is.. Yung ikaw po mag sesettings ng mga dapat ilagay.. Thank u po :*

Works fine lady.Thank you very much.I can not find in 2 Sliding Drawer (More setting....Handler setting...info...)
bil53 this Information is posted on Page 1.
V5FYqe3.jpg

Hi ms queencee.. I need help with your vpn.. I am trying all settings for sun user.. If u dont mind, can u give me an example your personal settings for sun.. What i mean is.. Yung ikaw po mag sesettings ng mga dapat ilagay.. Thank u po :*
japzandigan
You are an established member, you can see the BOOST Handler Settings, you can use it sir. That is what I use too.

Attachments

Ok maam.. I thought u have ur own private setting :).. Ginawa ko naman po pero.. Not connected.. More than 5 minutes.. By the way thank u ms.queen more power!

Cyrus23James It really makes me glad whenever I read a very satisfied QueenCee VPN user but I am honored when a person understands the depth of the work I do on this forum as member.
Your QueenCee VPN V7 Quantum capacity rate is smashing sir, thanks for the screenshot and the positive feedback.
Thank you for the appreciating the app and this thread sir.

mark18 you are most welcome sir.

Greetings Globe / TM users...

It occured to me that "Default" works for Globe / TM now.
So let's have a break from MGC for a while and enjoy connecting through "Default"...while it lasts.
Revert back to MGC when it is gone.
That's a very great good news ma'am! Is the speed still the same like before?

hello Sir 30daysayear,

I must say that speed laterally depends on locations, if I did get higher signals on my network I probably get faster Internet. other than that, no problem!!
--mam queencee really knows the concepts of dept level internet protocols.

Ok maam.. I thought u have ur own private setting :).. Ginawa ko naman po pero.. Not connected.. More than 5 minutes.. By the way thank u ms.queen more power!
japzandigan
· if it connects then it is a fact that there is no problem with the VPN or the Handler Settings. It is just a signal and location issue.

·Can you check if your "Network Mode" is set to "3g Only"?There is possibility that you have been juggling from 3g to 2g back and forth without noticing it. This directly affects your connection since VPNs only works best with 3g.

· Your 3g should have the h+ / h or the triangles on the signal bar pointing up and down and it should be there for you to have a stable connection.

· Incase you are not using BOOST for Sun, you can always Mix - Match the proxy servers to the real proxy servers.There will be a right combination for your location. See it on Page 1.

·Always set your region/server to India.

(Don't thank me yet, I still need to see you connected successfully. )

knightofzero

If that is the case then you have a signal issue on your location for Sun... Your 3g should have the h+ / h or the triangles on the signal bar pointing up and down and it should be there for you to have a stable connection.
You are now an established member, why don't try to use BOOST for Sun. It is what I use when my location is not to my advantage.
As for me, Sun is working well and stable.
lS7trs6.png
thank you so much mam queencee gob bless im a big fan of your work.

Attachments

Swipe across to the right to access(page 1) but nothing happens for more setting ?
bil53 Swiping accross from the left to the right will take you to this...
jsHj4rI.jpg
But of course you need to click on to the words
"More Settings" or "Handler Settings".

You will see them popping up their menus.

Attachments

ang SUN pala parang SMART na pag matagal mo na di na loadan deactivate na yung data connection mo di ka makaka connect need mo mag pa regular load yung sun ko nag pa load ako ng regualr 10 yon gumana na ulit yung data ko kahit exp na load ko ngayon ahahahah ^^ saka nga pala ma'am queence na pansin ko lang po yung apps nyo na queence v7 minsan repeatedly automatically na uncheck yung tunnel whole device pero minsan ayos naman ano kaya problem nun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.